Sites of interest

Topics which don't quite fit into any other category

Re: Sites of interest

Postby Gavin » 19 Apr 2014, 08:42

Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Nick J W » 03 Feb 2015, 15:27

Apologies... I recommended a Youtube channel here but have since changed my mind. I should have better familiarised myself with the person who runs the channel. He does actually come across as an agreeable chap and I agree with much of what he says. However I recently came across a comment of his on youtube that I thought was a bit off, certainly not something Dalrymple would approve of.

Hey, I've made regrettable comments, I don't think it's such a big deal, though I've just been listening to a recent podcast of his and he's recounting a past of effectively being a PUA. To try and keep this brief, whilst I wouldn't say he was boasting exactly, I really don't feel he's distancing himself from that world, mentality, (one I deeply disapprove of) anywhere near as much as he should be. I'm quite surprised.

I was going to just delete this post but not sure if I can so decided to leave an explanation for the change of heart.

Here's a replacement http://www.reformationsa.org/index.php/ ... literature
Nick J W

Postby Gavin » 12 Feb 2015, 20:59

Gavin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Other Topics