Hello

Please feel free to introduce yourself
About this forum
This is a new section and up until a "reshuffle" in January 2013 users told a little about themselves in context in posts (often in their first posts), or above as they told how they heard of Dalrymple. Now though, if you would like to say a little more please feel free to start a thread with any title you like.

Hello

Postby Alf » 13 Sep 2013, 03:25

Hello to all. A little about myself...I first came across TD through articles on the City Journal website. After serching for other TD articles I came across this forum. I am English and grew up in what was Harringay, North London but most of my family are from Hackney. My family later moved to Essex. In my 30's I met and married a Kiwi and now live in New Zealand where we have had two children.

Have been reading through the various threads but found the London 2001/2012 census comparison the most sobering information I have read in a long time.
Alf

Re: Hello

Postby Elliott » 13 Sep 2013, 11:34

Welcome to the forum, Alf. I believe you're our first member in New Zealand. :)
Elliott

Re: Hello

Postby Jonathan » 13 Sep 2013, 13:05

Hi Alf, and welcome!

I spent five weeks in New Zealand on my honeymoon, and have nothing but fond memories. We didn't have a chance to meet that many locals, but those we did left us with very favorable impressions.
Jonathan

Return to Introductions