Signed book

Please feel free to introduce yourself
About this forum
This is a new section and up until a "reshuffle" in January 2013 users told a little about themselves in context in posts (often in their first posts), or above as they told how they heard of Dalrymple. Now though, if you would like to say a little more please feel free to start a thread with any title you like.

Signed book

Postby Schneider398 » 23 Nov 2014, 02:01

My name is Erica Schneider and he is my brother's favorite author. I'm looking for a signed book for him as a present for Christmas and his law school graduation. Does anyone know where to get one or have one they're selling?
Schneider398

Re: Signed book

Postby Gavin » 23 Nov 2014, 12:24

Hello Erica. Sounds like your brother has great taste - direct him here! ;)

I dare say you could contact the publisher and see if you can purchase TD book pre-signed from them. If not, buy one anywhere you can and see if you can send it via them for signing. I guess if you paid the various postage they might send it on to TD for his signature and it could make its way back to you.

TD occasionally visits the US to speak too, so your brother might be able to see him there.
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Introductions