Agonies of the left

Life's not all bleak! Make us laugh
About this forum
Please keep the humour in good taste (hopefully you can find some good taste humour these days). In January 2013 threads were split up into sub-topics, which explains the unusually high views that some (original) threads have. This forum is "read only" for members until they're well established.

Agonies of the left

Postby Charlie » 24 Dec 2013, 13:41

Well, why shouldn't we have a laugh at the left's expense? It is Christmas, after all...

Agonies of the left.

In particular, one of the comments underneath really made me chuckle:

My racist day:

0800 - alarm goes off, decide to sleep in due to white privilege

0830 - racist breakfast - white bread with dollops of Marmalade with the golliwog logo, and milky tea

0900-ish - turn up at work late. Everybody smiles and high fives me because I'm a white man, so I have all the power

1030 - conference call with other white men where we discuss how to oppress genderqueer siblings of colour

Lunch - I deliberately segregate my jelly babies based on their colour and bin the black ones. Colleague offers me a Bounty bar, so I punch her in the ovaries

2.30 - Chinese dentist

Afternoon - brainstorming session on new racial slurs and how to make fat girls insecure. Followed by glass ceiling polishing.

Evening - watch a minstrel show and applaud, racistly

Nighttime - Have racist sex with my white wife, then go to sleep in my massive white bed in my big white house. White supremacy is awesome.

Merry Christmas!
Charlie

Re: Agonies of the left

Postby Caleb » 25 Dec 2013, 00:35

I have to say that the white jelly beans (not sure about jelly babies) were always the ones I liked the least. Now where's my tenured university position?!
Caleb

Re: Agonies of the left

Postby Elliott » 25 Dec 2013, 02:19

I certainly couldn't do without the black (blackcurrant) jelly babies. They were always my favourite.

But that's a really good site, Charlie. Looks very interesting. I'll have to add it to my interminable "to-read" list...
Elliott

Return to Comedy