My New Blog

Chat about anything else on your mind
About this forum
n.b. This forum is "read only" for members until they're well established.

My New Blog

Postby Michael » 12 Oct 2012, 18:56

Hello everyone,

I just thought I would let interested forum members know that I have started a new blog, one I am intending to stick with this time. Imaginatively titled "Michael Flood's Weblog" it is a place where I collect all my miscellaneous writing, as well as promote stories I am publishing (well, hoping to publish at this point) and draw occasional attention to my freelance writing business.

As this is a public, self-promotional blog I am limited in the range of content I can post, for fear of turning off potential clients or readers. As I get more established, with a few published stories and a regular clientele for my freelance writing I will post more and more clearly my own opinions and philosophical points of view. Till then I am mostly focusing on indirectly political philosophical and literary musings, musical interludes, and reviews.

Check back daily for new updates. To give myself time to write original content I have recycled some relevant posts from my old blogs (Strategy and Survival, The Crack In The Tea-Cup) but there is still quite a lot of original writing visitors to my previous blogs will not have read. I invite your comments and criticisms. Feel free to join the discussion with the comment sections underneath my posts.
Michael

Re: My New Blog

Postby Elliott » 12 Oct 2012, 19:25

We need the URL, Michael!
Elliott

Re: My New Blog

Postby Michael » 12 Oct 2012, 20:23

Michael

Return to Other