Meet the new Kent Youth Police Commissioner

The justice system in the UK and abroad

Meet the new Kent Youth Police Commissioner

Postby Gavin » 07 Apr 2013, 17:19

Here's a typical Leftist idea of how we should get the dysfunctional youth involved in actual policy making for law and order etc.

The only reason they're misbehaving, you see, is because we haven't been "understanding" them enough or giving them enough authority. We need to engage in a progressive dialogue, show more empathy, understand the challenges they face, the depravity, I mean deprivation.

Most of all we need to just treat them as equals - that's right, the equal of someone with 30 years' life experience. We need to understand that if they are misbehaving it cannot possibly be their own fault. That just simply cannot be admitted otherwise my illusion would be blown and I don't know how I would be able to get in my 4x4 and drive to my local council "job".

It's our fault, you see, not theirs. It's us, we don't listen to their wisdom. We ought to make an effort to understand text speak more too. And swearing. Why shouldn't our police swear too. Oh no, they're an authority figure and therefore automatically in the wrong. But everyone else should be allowed to swear all the time and should not be admonished for it and this girl was not a policewoman anyway.

Our terrible elitism is keeping bright young girls like this out of politics. For now.
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Law, Crime & Justice