One law for Muslims, another for everyone else

The justice system in the UK and abroad

Re: One law for Muslims, another for everyone else

Postby Gavin » 03 Aug 2013, 12:14

Screen Shot 2013-08-03 at 13.06.05.png

Bedfordshire Police actually asked Tommy Robinson to stop retweeting the daily death threats he receives from Islamists (directed also towards his wife and children) because they were "causing alarm". They have not investigated a single one of them.

Contrast: a couple of feminists have been trolled on Twitter and the UK Head of Twitter has personally apologised to them, MPs are discussing the matter in parliament and are to question Twitter, and the MSM is up in arms.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » 14 Sep 2013, 20:18

Last month Judge Peter Murphy refused to allow a defendant to submit a plea while wearing a niqab covering her face, as "being unable to identify the defendant was contrary to the principle of open justice, which overrides religious belief".

He has since backed down.
Nathan

Postby Elliott » 14 Sep 2013, 20:52

Yes, Nathan, I read about that. Another glorious "first" for our society.

In the very same week, Birmingham Metropolitan College scraps its ban on the Islamic veil. Muslims score two triumphs over secular Britain in one week, and they're still less than 5% of the population.
Elliott

Postby Nathan » 11 Oct 2013, 18:42

Mont Carmel Roman Catholic High School in Accrington, Lancashire does not allow pupils to wear beards - unless they are Muslim, of course, in which case they have to allow beards under the European Convention of Human Rights.
Nathan

Postby Gavin » 06 May 2014, 18:12

At work the other day I heard a Muslim ridiculing Chinese person she had spoken to on the phone - she was doing impressions of her. She's not likely to be disciplined for that, because only white people can be racist, remember?!

That particular Muslim is my boss - yes, I have realised the person I report to is a Muslim (essentially unskilled). I am working for a Muslim - probably several. It's happened already!

Also I quite often need to speak to a colleague, who is nowhere to be found. The reason is he is out "praying". Whether or not he is actually praying, nobody knows. He used to disappear with a few other Muslims and I strongly suspect they were just having a chat instead. It's a nuisance though because it delays me when I need something checking. And if it delays me, it delays the company.

I think the problem is if you cut Muslims an inch, they'll take a mile. We should have made it clear from the beginning that if people want to live here they live according to established cultures. So we should never have made legal exceptions, for example, to allow ritual animal slaughter in this country. They probably thought they were just being kind in 1928. But they were not being kind to the animals, and if they saw the UK now they would probably think they'd entered an alternative reality - they would not believe that entire towns could have become Islamised, and that thousands of Muslims here would like to kill or convert us. I guess they didn't understand Islam very well.
Gavin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Law, Crime & Justice