Examining the race/religious hatred laws

The justice system in the UK and abroad

Examining the race/religious hatred laws

Postby Gavin » 08 Jun 2013, 22:52

This is a topic I have been meaning to start for some time and I will at least begin the thread now because there was some discussion (though inconclusive) of legalities under this article.

Regarding racial hatred, here is the relevant statute. In fact this whole act (the Public Order Act 1986) is worth examining at this point in time, I believe, because it also legislates regarding riot, provocation and public procession.

It appears that this act was effectively augmented by the Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006. This also needs examining in some depth.

I believe there is a lot left up to "discretion" and "interpretation" even in these acts, but it concerns me to think that it may actually have been made illegal for the indigenous English people to stand up to Islam and against being ethnically and culturally replaced in their own homeland. If this is true then law is a joke because it'll happen anyway and so many people will be breaking the law that it will be unenforceable.

If you have the time please do examine the acts considering current events (and even our own forum). I will too, when I can. For now, this thread is here.
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Law, Crime & Justice