Birmingham Taqiyya Trial

The justice system in the UK and abroad

Birmingham Taqiyya Trial

Postby Gavin » 09 Apr 2014, 19:08

I was entering Birmingham New Street station yesterday morning when I noticed somebody dressed in a smart suit and a quality tie waiting beside the rushing crowds. I was, of course, slightly taken aback by this, so as I passed I glanced at the person's face, only to see that it was none other than Jack Buckby. He's the student and Liberty GB member who was expelled from his university not long ago for presenting viewpoints which opposed the institutionalised leftism.

I took a couple more paces then turned and said hello. Although I do not look like a UAF thug, he was nonetheless understandably cautious about confirming his identity. The day of trial for Tim Burton had come around already. The radio presenter is being prosecuted for "racial hatred" for criticising a Muslim whose organisation has been found wanting. So Mr Buckby and a few other members of Liberty GB were going support Mr Burton outside Birmingham Magistrate's Court.

We both only had a moment to speak, so I advised Mr Buckby as to my impressions of Birmingham so far, and we parted company. I do not yet know the outcome of the trial (it has not been reported by the MSM).
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: Birmingham Taqiyya Trial

Postby Paul » 09 Apr 2014, 23:53

He was found Not Guilty. This was on YT yesterday (Tuesday) evening

Paul

Postby Gavin » 10 Apr 2014, 07:13

Yes, I saw that too late last night. Here is a more detailed report.

Isn't it bad that this could go to court at all? And very bad that such an important trial - in principle (if not in practice for Mr Burton himself) - was completely ignored by the MSM. I wonder if Mr Mughal will now be prosecuted for wasting police time. I think we can be sure of the answer to that - after all, in a further twist of surrealism, he has been given an OBE.

It is a relief that case went this way, though it obviously should have done. In Austria, poor Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff was found guilty on various counts for suggesting that the Muslim "prophet" may have been a paedophile (it is widely accepted even by Muslims that he had sex with a nine year old girl - a child). Ms Sabaditsch-Wolff has been ruined by the verdict and now her case is going through to the ECHR. If they uphold this gross infringement on free speech it will be yet another reason for us to get out of Europe.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » 10 Apr 2014, 18:02

When you read the account of this hearing it is quite chilling. The state was really out to get Mr Burton and one wonders very much whether a Muslim judge would have reached the same opinion as did Mr Strongman (or rather whether they will do so, demographics - especially in Birmingham - are changing so fast).

Mr Burton's tweets were insulting, but deservedly so, in my opinion. They obviously were not threatening, and if Mr Mughal's feelings were hurt, then tough! If those are "the most offensive tweets he has ever received" then he's done much better than most people. I really think his organisation should repay every penny of the funding it received. Ordinary people simply have to rely on the police when threatened. So should Muslims: the police are evidently only too ready to defend them, even when there is no need.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » 10 Apr 2014, 18:21

On further reading about Mr Strongman (appropriate name!) it seems he is that rare entity, a non-PC member of the legal profession, so all credit to him:

A JUDGE has slammed the crown prosecution service for only charging a man who glassed a doorman with common assault instead of wounding.

“I’m sick and tired of coming to court and having cases under-charged so the court cannot impose a proper sentence.”

Mr Strongman, passing sentence, said had Martin been charged correctly he could have been facing 18 months in prison for assault occasioning actual bodily harm or wounding but his hands were tied by the crown prosecution service.

"For reasons best known to themselves the CPS have charged you with common assault.”

Mr Strongman jailed Martin for four months.

Good stuff! But Mr Burton was either very lucky that Judge Strongman was hearing his case, or - just perhaps - this was strategically arranged as as last defence as the numbers grow in Birmingham. Had Mr Burton been heard by either a left-liberal or a Muslim judge it seems highly likely that the outcome of this case would have been different.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Andrea » 10 Apr 2014, 18:23

Funny thing is that I actually walked over to the court house (I had dressed as an uber Leftie in order to mix in with the crowds), fully expecting the streets to be full of EDL and UAF thugs, but this is what I found instead:

2014-04-08 11.03.44.jpg

Thing is, the MSM hadn't reported this or more people would have come. As it was, a handful of impeccably-dressed, polite Liberty GB gentlemen, who were handing the following leaflets out stood at the entrance, and there were two or three Muslims standing opposite:

2014-04-08 10.52.08.jpg

I am very pleased that the court saw sense and didn't allow this to proceed any further than it had! Honestly, it was a slap to our culture that it went to court in the first place!
Andrea

Return to Law, Crime & Justice