My online arguments with people

Considerations of religious issues in general

Re: My online arguments with people

Postby Paul » 17 Nov 2013, 00:11

That is astonishing though I have heard similar things from a pet liberal that I know.

He once said that Buckingham Palace (and Windsor Castle et al) should be emptied of Royals, who would then be executed.....!

Ooops, he realised his illiberal mistake, though not before some hissing and strong glares and commuted the sentence to exile on a council estate. Seriously.

Then, we should just bulldoze all these fine buildings to the ground.

More hissing ensued (this was in a bar populated by working-class folk) and mention of utter vandalism and in fact an underclass attitude to anything of quality was pointed out.

More minor embarrassment and slighly nervous laughter (designed to cajole the crowd) whereupon he then settled on his final solution, that being that Buckingham Palace should be knocked through into hundreds of appartments and that they should all be given (rent free) to immigrants.

He was deadly serious on the last (in his diseased mind) and reminded us all that, after all ......... we probably deserved it.

Notice it was 'we', not just the royal family alone, though of course his ire remains the strongest for them. When our backs are turned he would execute them anyway. Rather he would hire mercenary thugs to do it, probably from among the now well-heeled immigrants.

He's been to university as well and currently earns about £40,000 per year. He still lives with his parents, far from the madding crowd. He's about 43 or 44 years old. No children, devoid of all empathy. Probably hates himself too.

Notice how little he has thought anything through and can swap and change his solutions in a moment, though only because he feared he had gone too far and was apprehensive of the outcome (among racists and hoodlums). If I asked him again today he would probably be back to execution, forgetting himself.

He also said, post Asian rape-gang spotlighting - "I can't see the problem with them (immigrants) myself."

Other than that he is a nice chap, softly spoken, neat and tidy, otherwise cultured and generous. Obviously mentally ill though. At least I think so.
Paul

Re: My online arguments with people

Postby Michael » 18 Nov 2013, 05:51

He once said that Buckingham Palace (and Windsor Castle et al) should be emptied of Royals, who would then be executed.....!

Isn't it a crime in England to say things like that in public? He's lucky no one in authority overheard him.
Michael

Previous

Return to Religion