Islam in the UK

Islam is, for now, included under this topic

Re: Islam in the UK

Postby Charlie » 11 Feb 2015, 20:25

To accompany the news that the number of Muslim children in Britain has doubled in a decade, Nick Clegg adds:

Charlie

Postby Elliott » 12 Feb 2015, 10:29

What is not in doubt is that Clegg, and men like him, will be hanging from lamp posts one day.
Elliott

Postby Yessica » 12 Feb 2015, 11:44

Why do you say things like this, Elliott?
Hanging people from lampposts without a fair trial is something islamist fanatics do.

I am not trying to be offensive but your are such as nice guy, why are you sometimes advocating violence.... also when you said the people who wear offensive t-shirts should be beaten?

I guess it is not your real opinion, is it? You just want to say you dislike this guy...

If you don't like the work of a politican why don't you just vote against his party?
Yessica

Postby Elliott » 19 Feb 2015, 10:52

I'm sorry, Yessica. In recent days I have got into trouble for saying extreme things like that, and perhaps you are right.

But on the other hand, Clegg is a traitor, a man who has done everything he could to get Britain absorbed into the EU, a man who has no love for Britain or for the British people. I don't necessarily believe that he deserves to be executed, but certainly exiled. He is an incredibly irresponsible man who has done great damage to Britain.

As for the people who wear deliberately offensive T-shirts, their egotism appals me. I have met such people, I have chatted to them, I have observed them. Their arrogance knows no bounds. You will not persuade them to be good, using gentle means. They will laugh at you, laugh at the world that keeps letting them away with being selfish.
Elliott

Good news!

Postby Andrea » 05 Mar 2015, 15:00

Good news! I just received confirmation from Pret and they do not serve Halal food. Well, that makes *one* restaurant/coffee shop where we can safely eat.
Andrea

Postby Gavin » 21 Jul 2015, 15:13

I think that when Muslims come to power - democratically - in more parts of the UK, they will begin to insist upon various restrictions and they will do so in a patronising manner. Ramadan will be for fasting, halal will be mandatory, women should cover up (women should of course cover up, but not to the degree or for the reasons they would like).

I think it might be fairly gentle anyway, just with background threat and menace. It'll be a line of "You may not want to, but it's good for you. You'll understand in the long run - it is Allah's wish and Allah only wants what is best for you".

As demographics change even further and Muslims become more numerous and confident, this will become hard obligation. All the way, Muslims will use democracy against us, pointing out that they have the numbers and it is only right things should be as they are. They might lie low for a little while, since the Trojan Horse takeover of previously British schools was exposed. They just need to wait a little longer, gather greater numbers. Aided by brainwashed childless liberal British feminists, this shouldn't take long. We will see.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » 26 Jul 2015, 15:51

Another thing we can be sure of is that when Muslims push it too far - too much self segregation, one too many bomb attacks, and the West finally asserts itself, maybe takes some serious action, you can be sure that left-liberals will say this only happened at all because we "weren't nice enough to them". They'll say Muslims were only responding to our unfair treatment (as will Muslims themselves, of course). This will be forgotten:

Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Jonathan » 31 Jul 2015, 12:30

I was waiting to see if he included 'Muslims living with Muslims' :)

It's right there at 2:58.
Jonathan

Postby Charlie » 13 Dec 2015, 08:15

I don't know if any of you have seen this interactive map before, but it shows just how extensive the Muslim grooming scandal in England has been.
Charlie

Postby Gavin » 23 May 2016, 16:12

Yesterday I got talking to a lady who is an NHS midwife; she had worked for the most part in the Bristol area of England. She mentioned a couple of things which are worth me adding here on the forum:

According to her, instances of Female Genital Mutilation here in the UK are "massively" on the increase. She said that young girls are frequently sent "home" in order for them to be "cut". Then of course they come back to the UK, where the resident family is often on welfare. The "operation" is illegal in the UK, you see, but this is easily circumvented. Thousands of girls have been mutilated in this way but there has been only one successful conviction. As a right-thinking feminist you have to have your priorities right, you see: supposed glass ceilings, "man-spreading" - never mind young girls who you don't happen to know having their clitorises cut of with blunt blades. You wouldn't want to be put off your latte, or whatever multicultural meal you might be planning to have next.

FGM massively on the rise, then, and not only are we doing nothing to stop it, we're probably funding it, too - all in the name of multiculturalism and for fear of being called "racist" (this an increasingly hollow, somewhat laughable charge now, most often denoting merely a won argument).

The second thing she mentioned was that women are very often "choosing" to have their child killed in utero if they are "the wrong sex". That's right. You probably haven't heard leftists or feminists campaigning against this much, either. While we were talking mainly about Somali blacks with the FGM, with the murder of perfectly healthy unborn children I gather we are mainly talking about the Pakistani Muslim population, possibly Bangladeshis too. You know, those really civilised countries whose people you could expected to integrate really well if you invited millions of them in to set up ghettos here.

I don't know if the mothers-to-be are generally in agreement, but I gather the fathers are keen to murder the children if they are girls, simply because they are girls, not boys. And I ask, what is this if not the purest and worst possible form of sexism? So why the complete silence from feminists? Why the fury directed towards skilled, middle class, responsible white males instead? Because the typical feminist is ultimately a spoilt and selfish child - cowardly to boot. She is a girl with "daddy problems", hitting out at someone who she knows won't hit back. We will only only ever be able to take her seriously if she addresses herself to serious grievances instead of imaginary ones concerning her own sense of entitlement.

But there is another requirement if she is ever to be taken seriously: she will need to stop talking about "women's issues" and address herself to people's issues instead. Maybe spare a thought about the male suicide rate or about the inability for fathers to get to see their children once women have decided to walk out. There are plenty of other issues, too. Until then, the feminist is, herself, nothing more than a sexist.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Jonathan » 02 Jun 2016, 20:01

Gavin wrote:The second thing she mentioned was that women are very often "choosing" to have their child killed in utero if they are "the wrong sex". That's right. You probably haven't heard leftists or feminists campaigning against this much, either.

I remember Tommy Robinson mentioning in one of his videos (I've listened to quite a few by now) that none of the public hospitals in Luton will tell you the sex of the fetus for precisely this reason.
Jonathan

Postby Gavin » 02 Jun 2016, 20:35

I'm sure that is true, Jonathan - it's a policy this lady mentioned is also now active in the Shropshire region and for the same reason. Due to "equality", the native English are also impacted by it, even though they have no history of the same behaviour.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » 26 Jul 2016, 10:51

If I can just get a post in, in between the constant atrocities being committed by Muslims across not only the Middle East but now also (of course) across Europe too...

The forum is very quiet these days, but the Twitter is very busy and I guess several forum members observe it. It is becoming hard to keep up as we stumble towards what seems to be a very predictable pan-European civil war to remove Islam. The irony is that, even as a 14 year old boy, I could have told them this experiment would work like trying to mix oil and water, and indeed I was almost suspended from school once for innocently saying what only children can see.

I am now living in the Shropshire region and it has not been heavily Islamised. I hear people around here say "Oh, it won't happen here!". Can you believe it? Demographics will make it happen. This place is not far from Birmingham. Royal Windsor is being Islamised due to its proximity to Slough.

We go out to the pubs around here, the nicest ones. Sometimes there's a pub dog. Not one single time do we see Muslims there. Muslims don't like dogs, you see - or pubs. That's two of the reasons why they don't belong in our culture. They are here to dominate, not integrate. They have no intention of integrating, and therefore must leave, be it sooner or later, and they seem intent on making it sooner.

But we do see Muslims in this region already, nonetheless. The full pyjama outfits, the hijabs indicative of a backward ideology. Just occasional ones walking about. There is talk of a mosque being built nearby. Perhaps the Saudis are funding that for us. I'm getting to my point. I needed to pay something into the bank. I went in, and there was a big queue. Why? Two Muslim men in the complete white pyjama outfit at the front dealing with the cashier. Big Islamic beards, the complete costumes - no effort to integrate whatsoever. What was striking is that they took so long. The queue meanwhile comprised almost entirely of confused English pensioners - little old ladies. They were silent, just waiting in line politely - being made to wait in line. Something was obviously going wrong at the counter. There is no climax to this story, this is just an example of our people being inconvenienced, of the problems multiculturalism brings. I left the bank but sat in my car nearby for other reasons. I sat there another 15 minutes. The queue had not moved at all, the pensioners whose community this is still standing there.

It really struck me that this is not "enrichment" in any sense whatsoever. It is simple, straightforward, invasion. It isn't highly skilled people, or people happening to form a relationship with an English person and marrying, thus emigrating. That's the kind of immigration a society can handle. This is country-changing invasion from a hostile ideology, one we would never want here. And we are having to not only endure it - but fund it.

We must roll back on this. There will be violence, but there will be much more if this happens later. Can the government not at least begin to send out some signs that we kind of liked our society as it was? Europe so weak. Perhaps weaklings do not deserve to survive. They have thus far made any serious resistance illegal, but not enough remaining Brits even voted for the moderate UKIP. People hardly dare speak of their concerns, just as in Nazi Germany. But I can see this mood changing as Muslims keep on upping the game.

Everybody is trying to ignore the obvious now - that Islam is incompatible with Europe - because the cost of acknowledging that is so large: it will certainly "alienate" Muslims. But they already alienate themselves. It would lead to more violence, too. But, sometimes disease leads to the violent act of amputation in order for healing to occur and complete destruction to be averted. In my view, sadly, this situation has been allowed to go so far since the 1980s that it can now only escalate. But we will win. We will get out country back, when the time comes that we really, widely, want it back.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Danny » 28 Jul 2016, 11:54

Gavin wrote:We must roll back on this. There will be violence, but there will be much more if this happens later. Can the government not at least begin to send out some signs that we kind of liked our society as it was?
Everybody is trying to ignore the obvious now - that Islam is incompatible with Europe - because the cost of acknowledging that is so large: it will certainly "alienate" Muslims. But they already alienate themselves. It would lead to more violence, too. But, sometimes disease leads to the violent act of amputation in order for healing to occur and complete destruction to be averted.
In my view, sadly, this situation has been allowed to go so far since the 1980s that it can now only escalate. But we will win. We will get out country back, when the time comes that we really, widely, want it back.

A lot to chew on here. Some observations re: British response to recent terror attacks in France and Germany.

It’s worth noting that the cycle of public grief that followed earlier attacks - the sappy cartoons, the hashtags, twibbons and candles – has been abandoned.

This is a product of two factors:

1) Westerners have become desensitised to Islamic violence
2) Unrelenting Muslim terrorism has made it increasingly difficult to avoid tough questions about the compatibility of Islam with liberal democracy, and about the wisdom of past governments’ policies of mass immigration. Rather than say anything that might provoke genuine debate on either issue, the bien pensant left would prefer to ignore what is happening.

It’s clear that the prospect of a backlash from the non-Muslim majority concerns the political class far more than the reality of Islamic terrorism.

Last night (27.7) the French government announced that the names of those who perpetrate jihadi terror offences will no longer be released to the media. Ostensibly this move is designed to prevent the celebritisation of Muslim radicals – but with every fresh attack (and with every fresh attacker named as Mohammad something) not even the daffiest liberal could hope to ignore the true nature of this problem.

Gavin wrote:In my view, sadly, this situation has been allowed to go so far since the 1980s that it can now only escalate. But we will win. We will get out country back, when the time comes that we really, widely, want it back.

We are living through a period of profound, potentially calamitous, social change.

Rather than a mere a vote against membership of the European Union Brexit is probably best understood as a vote against the direction Britain has taken in the post-war era. Discontent is growing – but avenues for legitimate protest are limited.

I’m afraid that I don’t share your optimism. It’ll get worse – guaranteed. Will it eventually get better? Without bloodshed?
Danny

PreviousNext

Return to Multiculturalism & Immigration