Islam in the UK

Islam is, for now, included under this topic

Re: Islam in the UK

Postby Rigsby » 14 Jul 2014, 11:55

I'm not sure if this has been covered elsewhere, but when I watched the C4 news last night, one of the reporters was wearing a hajib.

How on Earth have we reached this point?

If we go by census figures and government estimates (I personally do not, I find the evidence of my eyes a lot more reliable ) followers of Islam are 2% of the population. So why is such a blatantly and overtly political item of clothing...worn by a small percentage of a small percentage of people...being worn by those presenting the evening news?
Rigsby

Postby Gavin » 23 Jul 2014, 07:48

I was thinking a bit recently about the way that, while many Muslims are unemployed or in prison, those who are in work are often employed in local government. I was wondering why this is. I think it's because there are many unskilled administrative jobs needing to be done in that sector. Many jobs in the sector were, however, created by Blair to bloat the sector and thereby "solve" unemployment (an unemployment arguably he created, via the mass immigration he deliberately instigated combined with the rewarding benefits culture he also pioneered).

Another reason why Muslims will tend to work in this sector, I think, is that it's especially PC. Employers there need to be very careful about their race/ethnic, sexual, quotas or they will immediately be taken to tribunals where Big Brother will frown on them and senior bureaucrats may lose their jobs. If you run your own small company you may be able to last out longer without thinking about "quotas" until somebody manages to chase you for some kind of "racism".

I then reflected on how this will thereafter self-perpetuate, and how very dangerous it is that this is the sector that Muslim thought will most infiltrate. Education, immigration, local planning applications. Areas crucial to pleasant life, areas that govern our society. As Muslims climb ranks - if they do - then key strategic decisions are compromised, indeed local government is taken over, as we have seen to disastrous effect in the Islamic borough of Tower Hamlets and in Birmingham.

I couldn't help but proceed then, in my thought process, to the thought that Islam is thus in a sense behaving like HIV, the human immunodeficiency virus, in that it is attacking the core functional systems of the host nation and destabilising its ability to defend itself. It's going straight to the heart. The issue will compound, also, as (naturally) Muslims in these positions will, if they can, be inclined to hire other Muslims and admit other Muslims into the UK. It seems to me this is a serious problem for anyone who does not wish to live in an Islamic Britain.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Andrea » 23 Jul 2014, 08:15

Brilliantly put, Gavin. I agree that Islam is very similar to AIDS in that respect, and it is a shame that people are still frightened of telling the truth about this pernicious ideology.

Have you all read this report by the Birmingham Mail? http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/trojan-horse-report-reveals-school-7472330 In it, they did some undercover investigation which showed the former governor of a primary school in Birmingham to be a pretty nasty character.
Andrea

Postby Gavin » 23 Jul 2014, 08:24

Thanks. I'm relieved to see that the Birmingham Mail is not yet compromised. I really suggest than anyone who can should visit Birmingham just to "take the temperature" of the area - both the centre and inner city areas. It's an eye-opener.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Paul » 23 Jul 2014, 21:44

Gavin wrote:I.......

Another reason why Muslims will tend to work in this sector, I think, is that it's especially PC. Employers there need to be very careful about their race/ethnic, sexual, quotas or they will immediately be taken to tribunals where Big Brother will frown on them and senior bureaucrats may lose their jobs. If you run your own small company you may be able to last out longer without thinking about "quotas" until somebody manages to chase you for some kind of "racism".

I then reflected on how this will thereafter self-perpetuate, and how very dangerous it is that this is the sector that Muslim thought will most infiltrate. Education, immigration, local planning applications. Areas crucial to pleasant life, areas that govern our society. As Muslims climb ranks - if they do - then key strategic decisions are compromised, indeed local government is taken over, as we have seen to disastrous effect in the Islamic borough of Tower Hamlets and in Birmingham.

Well they already have climbed high or high enough in many areas as we have heard before. And the reason they do this is not just because it might be PC (that's the reason how they probably got the job however), but precisely because the jobs represent areas of control, as you go on to say.

There have been, and are, highly-senior police officers, including corrupt ones you may recall. Surely that was another day the citadel fell, when the Police Force recruited so? But no, not entirely, because we now have muslim MPs and more than one in the House of Lords!

I had to ring the Passport Office with a minor query in 2008 regarding a passport for my daughter. The chap who answered the phone and dealt with me was called Saddam!

I went on holiday (to Jamaica, of which more maybe later) in May/June this year. When I arrived back at Manchester, on the way home, I was allowed through immigration, after scrutiny and a question (where had I been - they already know of course) by a chap in a turban. Exactly the same happened two years ago on a return from Spain.

I know someone who is currently pregnant. She has qualified for some weekly milk tokens and a maternity grant. The application has been approved by a Sandeep (can't remember or pronounce the last name).

I know someone (or many) my age who is unemployed and is now undergoing more scrutiny and demands from the benefit agencies. He's been assigned to one of these 're-start schemes' or 'Job Club' or whatever they are and has the obligatory 'case worker' ..... on his case. His personal case worker (who wields some authority over him - entire financial authority in fact) is a young man of an estimated early twenties-years old. He is black, African or Caribbean. His name is apparently Alfred Nelson!

You couldn't possibly get more English than that. I find this particular story quite amusing. There is already the beginnings of friction, so I gather.
Paul

Postby Nathan » 27 Jul 2014, 09:25

Good God almighty if this is accurate...

More Brits signing up to fight with jihadist militants in Iraq and Syria than for the Army Reserve

This isn't 'more British Muslims join ISIS than the Army reserve', though I would love to see the respective numbers, but more British people in total. Apparently despite a recruitment drive only 170 new reservists were added last year, compared to the estimated 500 who have gone off to fight jihad.
Nathan

Postby Elliott » 27 Jul 2014, 13:59

Nathan, bear in mind that the situation would be very different if Britain itself were in danger. I wouldn't worry too much about this.
Elliott

Postby Nathan » 27 Jul 2014, 14:41

That much is true at least, I doubt the military would be struggling for volunteers if and when the situation called for it.
Nathan

Postby Gavin » 29 Jul 2014, 19:09

I just visited an area of Slough (it might have been any area, really). Aside from a few underclass Brits and some vocal Eastern Europeans (similarly dressed in casual sportswear and displaying tattoos), I saw nothing but Muslims. As usual, all the Muslim women who I saw were pushing pushchairs. They invariably move in groups of two or three and have several young children, and more in pushchairs. Sometimes they are pregnant, too. They ones I saw on this brief visit had henna tattoos over their hands and wrists - of course, they were dressed in full Islamic costume, too.

The men one sees usually wear small hats, have beards, wear loose Islamic clothing and generally shuffle around the pavements outside shops. The younger men are invariably in sportswear, hanging around in groups - often they are in cars, elbows out, looking around with menacing expressions. For the most part they seem to combine the very worst elements of underclass Brit culture and seventh century idiotic beliefs.

Anyway, I thought to myself, given what is going on, what reason have we to suppose that, when these people become the majority, they will treat us well? Non-believers are not treated well in any predominantly Islamic country. The PTB (powers that be) are gambling that we will be able to civilise and largely secularise these people before they reach a majority (aside from the fact that they just do not know what to do about a problem so large, and so out of control). But can we really suppose we we will manage to undo thousands of years of Islamic mentality and kin loyalty in the mere 100 years (maximum!) it will take for these people to form a majority in our country?

We're all watching and wondering, I suppose, but I think eventually Islam is going to have to be outlawed as antithetical to harmony and civilisation. That'll be the trigger, but it'll probably have to be done at some point. The British people never asked for this. I'm sure most were happy with their society as it was, just just a few natural immigrations via, for example, marriage and highly skilled professionals.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Paul » 29 Jul 2014, 22:31

My sister used to live just outside Slough for a few years, in married military quarters attached to the nearby barracks. My brother-in-law has since retired from the army ....... and they have fled north to Cheshire! The stories she told me many years ago, were astonishing and frightful. There are (or were) apparently also a very large number of Roma gypsies in Slough, the highest number (or concentration, or both) in the country I believe.

The PTB (powers that be) are gambling that we will be able to civilise and largely secularise these people before they reach a majority (aside from the fact that they just do not know what to do about a problem so large, and so out of control)

I don't think that's the case. I think they know (and knew) full well what is going to happen and there is no simple bumbling excuse of naivete for them to fall back on .... or for us to grudgingly permit. Rivers of Blood remember. The ongoing policy over decades has been a deliberate act in full knowledge of the outcome.
Paul

Postby James W » 05 Aug 2014, 19:29

This list has been posted in the comments sections underneath several articles which have appeared on the Telegraph website today. It outlines the changes in Muslim population over the period 2001-2011, according to the censuses performed in those years, within parliamentary constituencies in which their presence accounts for greater than 10% of inhabitants.

The first section contains constituencies possessing a share of greater than 10% back in 2001:

Birmingham Hall Green - Labour - Muslim 35.7% > 46.6% - Up 30.5%
Birmingham Hodge Hill - Labour - Muslim 35.8% > 52.1% - Up 45.5%
Birmingham Ladywood - Labour - Muslim 28.7% > 35.2% - Up 22.6%
Birmingham Perry Barr - Labour - Muslim 14.8% > 22.7% - Up 53.3%
Walsall South - Labour - Muslim 12.6% > 18.8% - Up 49.2%
Blackburn - Labour - Muslim 25.9% > 36.3% - Up 40.1%
Oldham West - Labour - Muslim 15.6% > 24.6% - Up 57.6%
Pendle - Conservative - Muslim 13.4% > 17.4% - Up 29.8%
Preston - Labour - Muslim 15.3% > 14% - Down 8.5%
Rochdale - Labour - Muslim 16.8% > 23.6% - Up 40.4%
Batley & Spen - Labour - Muslim 14.7% > 18.8% - Up 27.9%
Bradford East - Labour - Muslim 24.3% > 36.9% - Up 51.9%
Bradford West - Respect - Muslim 43.0% > 51.3% - Up 19.3%
Bolton South East - Labour - Muslim 10.9% > 18.6% - Up 70.6%
Dewsbury - Conservative - Muslim 12.1% > 18.5% - Up 52.9%
Halifax - Labour - Muslim 10.1% > 13.5% - Up 33.7%
Derby South - Labour - Muslim 16.0% > 14.2% - Down 11.3%
Leicester East - Labour - Muslim 10.3% > 20.0% - Up 94.1%
Leicester South - Labour - Muslim 19.3% > 27.8% - Up 44.0%
Manchester Gorton - Labour - 18.2% > 28.8% - Up 58.2%
Slough - Labour - Muslim 13.8% > 23.8% - Up 72.5%
Wycombe - Conservative - Muslim 10.1% > 13.4% - Up 32.7%
Luton North - Labour - Muslim 10.8% > 22.4% - Up 107.4%
Luton South - Labour - Muslim 17.4% > 25.3% - Up 45.4%
Bethnal Green and Bow - Labour - Muslim 39.4% > 35.4% - Down 10.2%
Brent Central - Lib Dem - Muslim 12.6% > 21.2% - Up 68.3%
Brent North - Labour - Muslim 12.8% > 17.5% - Up 36.7%
Ealing Southall - Labour - Muslim 13.3% > 18.8% - Up 41.4%
East Ham - Labour - Muslim 29.0% > 37.4% - Up 29.0%
Edmonton - Labour - Muslim 14.4% > 24.5% - Up 70.1%
Feltham and Heston - Labour - Muslim 14.1% > 15.7% - Up 11.3%
Hackney North - Labour - Muslim 14.5% > 13.9% - Down 4.1%
Hackney South - Labour - Muslim 12.9% > 14.4% - Up 11.6%
Holborn & St Pancras - Labour - Muslim 14.1% > 14.1% No change
Ilford South - Labour - Muslim 19.6% > 34.9% - Up 78.1%
Leyton & Wanstead - Labour - Muslim 16.6% > 22.6% - Up 36.1%
Poplar & Limehouse - Labour - Muslim 33.0% > 33.6% - Up 1.8%
Tottenham - Labour - Muslim 15.2% > 19.1% - Up 25.7%
Waltamstow - Labour - Muslim 18.0% > 25.4% - Up 41.1%
West Ham - Labour - Muslim 19.8% > 26.8% - Up 35.4%
Westminster North - Labour - Muslim 14.1% > 22.6% - Up 60.3%

The places below (with a handful of exceptions) are those which have recently been inducted into the 10% club:

Barking - Labour - 5.5% > 16.7% - Up 203.6%
Birmingham Edgbaston - Labour - 3.7% > 7.0% - Up 89%
Birmingham Erdington - Labour - 3.4% > 7.8% - Up 129%
Birmingham Selly Oak - Labour - 3.5% > 7.3% - Up 108%
Birmingham Yardley - Lib Dem - 8.9% > 20.6% - Up 131%
Blackley & Broughton - Labour - 8.9% > 16.7% - Up 87.6%
Bolton North East - Labour - 8.1% > 11.7% - Up 44.4%
Bradford South - Labour - 5.4% > 12.3% - Up 127.8%
Brentford & Isleworth - Conservative - 8.2% > 12.5% - Up 52.4%
London & Westminster - Conservative - 9.0% > 12.3% - Up 36.7%
Croydon North - Labour - 9.1% > 12.9% - Up 41.8%
Derby South - Labour - 9.3% > 14.2% - Up 52.7%
Ealing Central & Acton - Conservative - 8.4% > 13.4% - Up 59.5%
Ealing North - Labour - 9.7% > 15.5% - Up 59.8%
Enfield North - Conservative - 6% > 13.5% - Up 125%
Enfield Southgate - Conservative - 8.1% > 11.1% - Up 37%
Hammersmith - Labour - 8.2% > 11.8% - Up 43.9%
Hayes & Harlington - Labour - 6.9% > 16.6% - Up 140.6%
Hendon - Conservative - 7.9% > 13.9% - Up 76.0%
Huddersfield - Labour - 9.1% > 13.7% - Up 50.5%
Hyndburn - Labour - 7.3% > 10.4% - Up 42.5%
Ilford North - Conservative - 6.4% >15.3% - Up 139.1%
Islington North - Labour - 8.5% > 10.0% - Up 17.6%
Keithley - Conservative - 8.4% > 13.1% - Up 56.0%
Kensington - Conservative - 9.3% > 10.9% - Up 17.2%
Leeds East - Labour - 6.5% > 10.6% - Up 63.1%
Manchester Central - Labour - 6% > 12.5% - Up 108.3%
Manchester Withington - Lib Dem - 7.5% > 11% - Up 46.7%
Mitcham & Morden - Labour - 6.5% > 10.7% - Up 64.6%
Nottingham East - Labour - 7.7% > 13.2% - Up 71.4%
Nottingham South - Labour - 5.4% > 10.1% - Up 87%
Oldham East & Saddleworth - Labour - 8.5% > 14.2% - Up 67.1%
Peterborough - Conservative - 8.1% > 13.7% - Up 69.0%
Sheffield Brightside & Hillsborough - Labour - 7.9% > 14.8% - Up 87.3%
Sheffield Central - Labour - 8.4% > 11.3% - Up 34.5%
Sheffield Southeast - 6.1% > 10.0% - Up 63.9%
Tooting - Labour - 6.9% > 10.7% - Up 55.1%
Warley - Labour 7.4% > 14.0% - Up 89.2%

The figures largely speak for themselves, but it is interesting to note the higher representation of Conservative constituencies on this second list. One would have to wonder how longer it would take for them to be turned red, given the sheer scale of the demographic shifts occurring.

From a personal perspective, it is surprising to see that no location in my home city of Liverpool has managed to make the cut. Given that we seem to be developing our very own versions of "Little Somalia" and "Little Yemen", I shan't imagine that 2021 shall spare us. Birmingham, Bradford, Leicester and east London I truly despair for.
James W

Postby Gavin » 05 Aug 2014, 21:07

Thanks for that. It is barely believable that this has been allowed to happen in our country. What is worse is that our leaders are surely not as stupid as they seem. We know, for example, that Boris Johnson actually knows what Islam is all about. David Cameron, PR person though he is, must actually know what is happening to this country. But they are unprincipled and they dare not face the issue.

Facing it would be a very serious thing, to be sure. But this is likely to go down as one of the greatest crimes in all history, that a people had their land and their culture taken away by stealth invasion and were silenced with words like "racist" and forced to actually finance their own displacement along the way. Why has this not been treason?

Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Paul » 06 Aug 2014, 00:23

I have heard something quite recently that noted that Liverpool is still over 90% white.
Paul

Postby James W » 06 Aug 2014, 20:56

I believe that the area administered by Liverpool City Council stood at 85% White British at the time of the 2011 census. Taking the Irish, Polish and other European populations into account would likely increase the figure to somewhere in the region of 90%. This makes the city appear remarkably homogenous when compared to others across the country, a fact which is ironic since prior to 1948 its status as a major port had led to the development of small African and Chinese communities at a time when such ethnic diversity was uncommon elsewhere.

However things are changing here rapidly, as indeed they are seemingly everywhere else. At the time when unbridled immigration began in earnest in the mid-nineties, Liverpool was already significantly whiter than many cities - the Afro-Caribbean population had grown modestly in the post-war years, whereas movement from the Indian subcontinent had remained essentially negligible. Over the last fifteen years, the Muslim population has soared as a consequence of immigration from the Middle East, the Horn of Africa and Pakistan. Whilst the scale is no doubt smaller, we have fast developed areas as alien as any which I have encountered in Manchester and Leicester.

Passing inner-city schools, it is impossible to imagine that these enclaves will remain small in size for a great deal longer. The sight of women in full veil is becoming more common with every passing month, and we were even greeted with a pro-Muslim Brotherhood demonstration upon the ousting of Mohammed Morsi. We won't be catching Birmingham or Bradford for a couple of years yet, but give it time and we'll be heading in the same direction!
James W

Postby Elliott » 06 Aug 2014, 22:57

Welcome to the forum, James. As a newcomer, would you like to give a brief (or not so brief!) summary of where you think all of this is heading? I think it's going to be civil war, personally.
Elliott

PreviousNext

Return to Multiculturalism & Immigration