Public comments on multiculturalism and mass immigration

Islam is, for now, included under this topic

Re: Public comments on multiculturalism and mass immigration

Postby Gavin » 28 May 2014, 18:49

It's looking like the race war might begin sooner than expected. Here's another comment from the DT:

"Nobody in Western Europe was ever asked if they wanted to be part of a multicultural society it was just enforced from the top. Frankly I'm amazed at how the UK especially has adapted to it without major problems (occasional race riots besides) compared to France where areas of the country are now simply no go for the police let alone your everyday ethnic Frenchman.

I go to watch the rugby in Paris (easier to get tickets there than closed shop Twickenham), in St Denis where the new stadium was built other than rugby fans you simply won't see a Frenchman nor in areas of Paris such as Place de Clichy where we had a hotel. Its not multiculturalism but total segregation.

In the last decade 600,000 white ethnic British people left London, the PC term for this is "white flight" the correct term being ethnic cleansing. The real problems in the UK will start when this "white flight" has nowhere to fly to.

If the elite and the multicultralists think the UK will just go quietly and tamely to become a "melting pot" they are very much mistaken."

I expect they will turn comments off completely before long.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » 28 May 2014, 19:05

We are seeing the word "racist" bandied about by the MSM more than ever at the moment, but rarely defined. However...

One DT commenter wrote:If being a racist means that I am more comfortable in the company of those of my own race who, between us, share a common history, culture and general way of thinking and speaking. Then I am a racist.

So is everyone else in the world, probably. And the people of Britain never consented to their society being transformed in this manner. These are the problems for the Left. "Well, you did it to [x country] too" they might say. We civilised the countries we colonised, with engineering, commerce and government. Furthermore, later, when they wanted us to leave, we left. Most of them haven't moved on much since then.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » 29 May 2014, 21:45

As if the recent elections did not serve as a barometer of UK tensions, how about over 6,000 comments here. Two top rated:

Common Sense wrote:"I'm not racist I'm furious!

Furious we have Muslim hate preachers allowed to come here get British citizenship then preach bile and hate in this country whilst claiming benefits and breeding.

Furious I have been told I will never be given social housing in my area I have lived all my life (and parents and grandparents) whilst seeing immigrants who don't work or integrate get these scarce properties I pay tax for.

Furious I as an Englishman am now a minority and feel like a foreigner.

Furious the pub, local chippy, church have been replaced by a greasy halal chicken shop, Mosque, and Islamic clothing store.

Furious I scarcely hear any English spoken every time I leave the house.

Furious we now have regular stabbings in the area.

Furious I work full time and "do the right thing" as politicians say and can barely afford decent food after the rent and bills are paid whilst people on benefits are better off then me.

Furious young working class Englishman are sent to stupid wars to die for absolutely no reason.

Furious our Lee Rigby was slaughtered in the street in London by Muslim immigrants and denied a memorial because the politicians say it will upset Muslims whilst Stephen Lawrence gets one.

Furious White girls were systematically raped across the country by disgusting immigrant paedophile Muslim men from Pakistan."

michaelpm wrote:"What a pity that none of this could have been predicted.

Who would have thought that mass immigration and the sudden and total transformation or displacement of entire of communities could have generated such a response?

Of course, it would have been one thing if the Labour Party had been unable to foresee any of this or if they had not been warned. But we know that this was not the case.

We know that it was a deliberate attempt to destroy our way of life, to stack the electoral odds in their favour and to "rub the noses of the Right in multiculturalism".

There aren't enough lampposts and they're not high enough."
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Jonathan » 30 May 2014, 07:46

Interesting - now there are only 5600 comments. Censorship?

Even 5600 comments is a very impressive number. I get the impression that the number of angry comments on sickeningly left-wing articles is on the rise. Perhaps this is a reflection of a rising tide of public opinion.

Sometimes I wonder if the day will not come in which people will say "I am racist" with pride, and reactionary movement will use it as its slogan. This idea is not the best foundation for such a movement.
Jonathan

Postby Gavin » 01 Jun 2014, 14:14

Yes, they sometimes delete whole swathes of comments - I see the number is going down.

Sometimes I wonder if the day will not come in which people will say "I am racist" with pride, and reactionary movement will use it as its slogan. This idea is not the best foundation for such a movement.

Indeed, Paul Weston is already trying this approach.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Andrea » 01 Jun 2014, 23:25

I was talking to my husband about how so many people are shouting, "Racists!"

The people who point at another and shout, "Racist!" now are the same kind of people who used to point at another and shout, "Witch!" in the past.
Andrea

Postby Charlie » 19 Sep 2015, 07:20

Steve Sailer has just collated the comments underneath a recent NYT article/propaganda piece, which, amusingly, utterly fails to convince the liberal NYT readership that the hordes of unassimilable Muslim welfare serfs will be a real economic (yawn) boon.

Check all the comments out: the mass rejection of all the spin is invigorating, I think.
Charlie

Previous

Return to Multiculturalism & Immigration