Reports from London

Islam is, for now, included under this topic

Re: Reports from London

Postby Nathan » 05 Jun 2014, 13:09

"Whites Not Welcome" graffiti found outside an outer London primary school and a poster put up on a bus shelter in Tower Hamlets reading "Do not walk your dog here. Muslims don't like dogs. This is an Islamic area now."

I suppose they could both have been pranks...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... chool.html
Nathan

Postby Nathan » 03 Jul 2014, 18:13

Racist thugs jailed for 36 years for battering two black men almost to death with baseball bats because they weren't Muslim

Muslims attacking black people in London for no reason...multi-culti wasn't meant to turn out that way, was it? To make it even better, the ringleader had previously been in prison for plotting to kill a soldier. If just attacking a non-Muslim was the aim I'm surprised they didn't go white.
Nathan

Postby Rigsby » 05 Jul 2014, 18:30

This is quite a strange one.

Whilst a lot of young black men (usually incarcerated) are converting to Islam I think that's more a middle finger up at the white establishment - i.e, 'I don't recognise or respect for your laws, I obey a higher power' type thing.

As far as I know, genuine muslims do not recognise the US 'nation of Islam' organisations as being kosher, as it were.

I can tell you anecdotally that having spent the first 37 years of my life in London there is very little love lost between either ethnic group. They do not associate together in any way, shape or form.
Rigsby

Postby Yessica » 07 Jul 2014, 10:07

Rigsby wrote:This is quite a strange one.

Whilst a lot of young black men (usually incarcerated) are converting to Islam I think that's more a middle finger up at the white establishment - i.e, 'I don't recognise or respect for your laws, I obey a higher power' type thing.

Here is what the Nation of Islam teaches about Whites
Wikipedia wrote:Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yakob) is, according to the Nation of Islam (NOI), a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and was responsible for creating the white race to be a "race of devils". He did this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos.[...]At the age of six, he discovered the law of attraction and repulsion by playing with magnets made of steel. This insight led to a dastardly plan to create new people. He "saw an unlike human being, made to attract others, who could, with the knowledge of tricks and lies, rule the original black man." By the age of 18, he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the "original black man" contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers, he went to the island of Patmos, where he established a despotic regime and set about breeding out the black traits, killed all darker babies, and created a brown race after 200 years. Yakub died at the age of 152, but his followers carried on his work. After 600 years of this deliberate eugenics, the white race was created.The brutal conditions of their creation determined the evil nature of the new race: "by lying to the black mother of the baby, this lie was born into the very nature of the white baby; and, murder for the black people was also born in them — or made by nature a liar and murderer".

The new race traveled to Mecca where they caused so much trouble they were exiled to "West Asia (Europe), and stripped of everything but the language....Once there, they were roped in, to keep them out of Paradise....The soldiers patrolled the border armed with swords, to prevent the devils from crossing."[2] For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite.[6] However, they had learned to use "tricknology" to usurp power and enslave the black population, bringing the first slaves to America on a ship under the "devil" John Hawkins in the 1555.

According to The Autobiography of Malcolm X, all the races other than the black race were byproducts of Yakub's work, as the "red, yellow and brown" races were created during the "bleaching" process; however, the "black race" included Asian peoples, considered to be shared ancestors of the Moors. "Whites" were defined as Europeans. Elijah Muhammad also asserted that some of the new white race "tried to graft themselves back into the black nation, but they had nothing to go by." As a result, they became gorillas. "A few were lucky enough to make a start, and got as far as what you call the gorilla. In fact, all of the monkey family are from this 2,000 year history of the white race in Europe."

According to NOI doctrine, Yakub's progeny were destined to rule for 6,000 years before the original black peoples of the world regained dominance, a process that had begun in 1914.

Hilarious, isn't it?
Yessica

Postby Gavin » 06 Aug 2014, 12:15

Boris Johnson just said:

"London offers a massive concentration of..."

In my mind, I (and I suppose most other listeners) had already completed this sentence with its most obvious conclusion, but he said "talent".
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Elliott » 06 Aug 2014, 16:02

Elliott

Postby Gavin » 06 Aug 2014, 16:42

Unbelievable article but great top comment. I look forward to reading the others, too - while they're still there...
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » 06 Aug 2014, 16:54

Haha! I know it's just a wind-up publishing that article but it's still absolutely hilarious!
Nathan

Postby Charlie » 06 Aug 2014, 17:20

Instead of just heading straight to the comments, which is normally what I do on The Telegraph’s website (I certainly know I’m not the only one who does that nowadays), I decided to read the article in question.

Apart from all the moaning about white people, one sentence in particular almost broke the needle on my Dalrymple-o-meter:

There are still young men out on the street late at night because there is nothing else for them to do.

So, there’s “nothing else for them to do” “late at night”?

How about, say, going to bed like most other people?
Charlie

Postby Charlie » 06 Aug 2014, 17:27

And as for those final sentences:

When I look at my community now, I still don’t see anybody speaking up. What we need to do is say we are all one and we need to make it work together. London belongs to all of us.

Given the divisive tone of her article, the use of the word "we" at the end, when combined with that final sentence, suddenly makes things - shall we say - rather ambiguous.
Charlie

Postby Gavin » 06 Aug 2014, 21:33

I think my favourite among the comments was:

Any bets on how long before this lady is made a Labour peer?

The times we live in beggar belief - the sheer inversion of intellectual standards, as institutions grovel to craven PC. I suppose it was always to be expected in a democracy when you start to finance the most incapable and irresponsible to have unlimited children very much like themselves, and you add to this by deliberately importing tens of thousands of people from the least desirable cultures on earth. You then need to pander to the sheer statistics you have created just to stay in power - at least, the unprincipled do. It's a recipe for civilisational suicide.

I'm now reading The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. I expect to learn more about how things are likely to unfold from that!
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Paul » 06 Aug 2014, 21:55

There's a nice irony in this story, pointed out in some of the comments. That is, that the white 'incomers' will tend to be trendy, metrosexual lefties. Beards and bobble hats. Studenty types. Liberals and Guardian readers. At least as far as the new clientele goes. The proprietors will of course be raging profiteers and capitalists. And why not? Why else would you set up a trendy coffee-shop in a previously (?) violent black neighbourhood?

I must admit that the new premises sound like just the kind of places I would avoid. Trendy bars and coffee shops - in a city - especially London. I'm too old, I'm a Northman and I would be exasperated by the trendies. But, as a transitional period, towards something much better than a black ghetto, I can see the merit. They're only coffee shops after all, not crack dens. But they will be full of trendy lefties.

Foolishly, the author and her 'community' will fail to appreciate that the incomers are just the kind of people who have enabled their own (ethnic) rise and entrenchment in this country. They are however discovering the flip side - many of these so-called lefties are actually quite well-heeled, are quite into the idea of profiteering and don't actually care about the 'victims' upon whose behalf they have supposedly based their own philosophy.

It's all very interesting.
Paul

Postby Elliott » 06 Aug 2014, 23:33

Interesting observations, from everyone. I just thought the article was... well, like reading an article from twenty years in the future. The attitude that whites are a nuisance, a pest, an inconvenience, and a walking insult, is something I didn't expect to see in the MSM for five or ten years yet. Today it's a shock article - in the future it will be quite normal. Of course, that's assuming that the demographic trends continue peacefully.
Elliott

Postby Rigsby » 07 Aug 2014, 06:34

I read this earlier and couldn't believe the brass gall of this woman.

I was also quite surprised to see this nonsense printed in the Telegraph. I was not too surprised to see that the comments were closed pretty quickly.

Her only answer and rather predictable one at that to the malaise is yet more 'commootee centres'. I.e, bribing the malcontents at the taxpayers expense with more 'DJ and MC'ing workshops' and other such nonsense to keep them from acting up.
Rigsby

Postby Elliott » 07 Aug 2014, 09:16

That's true, Rigsby. As one of the DT commenters said, this is yet another example of a black person demanding help and assistance from white people, though she would balk at the term "white man's burden".

The difference with this woman is that, while demanding help from white people, she is also demanding that they should not live in her area.
Elliott

PreviousNext

Return to Multiculturalism & Immigration