Racism against whites

Islam is, for now, included under this topic

Racism against whites

Postby Elliott » 04 Jul 2012, 14:33

Oh dear.

Double bedroom available near Tooting, Mitcham. Asian only.

House for rent
2 bedroom flat house for rent behind Mitcham
ONLY ASIAN FAMILIES

A single room is available in Cable St.
Looking for 1 single female.
Must be: Bangladeshi / Pakistani / Indian

Studio flat to share
Large quiet bright clean studio to share.
For Pakistanis and Indians

Glorious, vibrant, multicultural, multi-ethnic, rainbow, enriched Britain!
Elliott

Re: Racism against whites

Postby Gavin » 04 Jul 2012, 14:59

Yes, they didn't think of this, did they, the "engineers"? Only natural, of course, but it will lead to more and more ghettoisation in the UK.

They just didn't understand that people tend to gravitate towards their own type, and it didn't seem to enter their heads that the newcomers might, actually, be more "racist" than the hosts.

The same thing happens with the Polish in the UK advertising jobs for only other people who speak Polish - and even if they don't advertise like this the discrimination will still happen.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » 27 Jul 2012, 09:58

Ed West (of course an apt name for probably the best social commentator in the MSM at the moment) points out that there is one ethnic group who are in fact not allowed to assert their "heritage" with anything but due shame (even for things they didn't do!)...

It strikes me as ridiculous to be "proud" of contingent facts such as being black, white, gay or whatever. There should just be no mention of it. But one can be proud of the achievements of one's ancestors and of one's culture, and it is about time we asserted that our people have achieved a very great deal, especially when compared with the world's third world countries. Simply because they are not as advanced as us it does not mean they are somehow "better" than us. The patronising liberal wishes to be simultaneously both superior to them and hold them as superior - a difficult position to maintain.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Elliott » 13 Dec 2012, 10:25

Jamie Foxx gets to kill all the white people.

Elliott

Postby Gavin » 13 Dec 2012, 10:50

The Jamie Foxx video shows open discrimination and division based on skin colour: racism. Had the word "white" been used, this would been headline news all over the world. Since it was the word "black" instead, nobody did anything.

The reason I like Morgan Freeman is he has nothing to do with this kind of rubbish. He apparently has managed to integrate completely into western society without resentment.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » 14 Dec 2012, 11:53

This looks like a silly film in which adults act like children. It's hardly worth watching the full trailer. I just wanted to point to the earlier part in which it is seen as amusing that the coach is saying "You'll beat them easily - you're black, they're white!". Reverse it: not so funny, not so acceptable.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » 18 Feb 2013, 16:47

Re. "Only white people can be racist", this story about two South African children living in Britain who may be deported and put into care because their British passport-holding parents earn less than £22,500.

'South Africa is a third world country and after speaking to a number of social workers, one turned around to me and said that the children going into care would be the last thing I'd want to do.

'She said that statistics show that one in five white children are raped or killed.

'They become targets because they are different and the children can get separated.

'They cannot go into care in a third world country which has no money or resources.

'It is very dangerous for white children in that environment.'

Nathan

Postby Elliott » 18 Feb 2013, 17:05

A sad (and farcical) story there, Nathan. But here we come to one of the uncomfortable truths (in my view) about immigration: we should not be making white, Anglosphere immigrants jump through hoops in order to join our society. We should be making it easy for them, and hard for everyone else.

If they were East European gypsies, or Pakistani Muslims or whatever, then I could perfectly understand the monetary requirements (£22.5k salary etc.) but not when, to a great extent, the immigrant and his children are innately "like us".

The great farce in all of this is that we seem to make it difficult for whites to move here, but incredibly easy for Third Worlders. It's as if there is a conspiracy to transform Britain demographically and racially.
Elliott

Postby Nathan » 18 Feb 2013, 17:20

Elliott, what you said reminds me of this case I read a few weeks after the Abu Qatada verdict (which I had hoped was this country's nadir re. immigration laws, but you never know!):

An Australian who suffered knife wounds while protecting an elderly woman on a London bus has been refused the right to remain in the UK.

Somebody who hates all we stand for and wants to destroy us = allowed to stay and given a free house and welfare money.

Somebody who had the guts to do the right thing when most of us wouldn't dare = out you go, we don't want your sort here!
Nathan

Postby Elliott » 18 Feb 2013, 17:30

Huh... what can you say...?
Elliott

Postby Nathan » 24 Feb 2013, 19:40

"Only white people can be racist..."

Nine-year-old boy hangs himself after "being bullied for being white"

Allegedly an Asian boy at school had also told him that his dad had said "all the white people should be dead". The article does allow comments but 'moderated in advance', i.e. heavily censored.

This happened in Birmingham - I once met somebody from nearby Walsall whose son went to an 80% Muslim school where the white children were allegedly offered two days off school before an EDL march in the town "for their own safety" so I can easily believe this story. With the London white flight stories in the news this week and now this I can only imagine further white flight will start to accelerate now.
Nathan

Postby Nathan » 19 Apr 2013, 14:07

I found the sentiment in this article about the London police boasting of potentially having a black chief within the next 10 years quite racist:

Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe added: “I keep going to meetings in Lambeth and Hackney. They turn around and say: ‘You still look like white men at leadership level. When is it going to change?’

The implication is, of course, that there is something inherently wrong and racist and behind the times in just being white and male. As to when it is going to change organically, probably when groups other than white men show an equal level of interest in public service. Judging by the nature of the job, I find it hard to believe that the people with an interest in applying to work at the police are not disproportionately male and that this won't remain the case for all time, and we've seen enough times from the crowds at big national events like the Jubilee and the Margaret Thatcher funeral that interest in the Establishment remains overwhelmingly a white thing.

The UKIP meetings I go to take place in a very multi-ethnic part of London but I'm still waiting to see my first non-white face come through the door, and it's not as if they wouldn't be welcomed - indeed, the only people not welcome to join are former members of the BNP and other such groups.

More than 3,000 of the Met’s 30,000-plus officers are from black and ethnic minority communities, compared to 600 at the time of Stephen’s killing. Sir Bernard said: “It’s improving but it’s not ideal.”

A lower % of white people = improving, eh? The emphasis on black people is curious and deserves attention, too. Black people make up only 15.6% of London's population - they are not the biggest ethnic minority, as that is Asians at 20.9%. What's so special about black people then? There are almost as many 'White Others' living in London as blacks, so is it institutionally racist that we have never had a Polish or Irish police commissioner?

He said a recruitment freeze had frustrated attempts to increase the Met’s diversity but hoped many of the Met’s 5,000 recruits in the next three years would be drawn from its more racially-mixed teams of police community support officers. Greater diversity should also result from the fast-tracking of university graduates as superintendents, without them having to serve as PCs.

One of the problems with 'increasing diversity' is that I can only ever remember the concept being used to sanction discrimination against white people, never the reverse. I have never heard anybody say that the starting line of the 100 metres at the national athletics championships lacks the necessary diversity because of the low percentage of white involvement, or that record companies should work more pro-actively towards an 85% white share in the Top 40 in the interests of fairness and diversity, since after all, that is our share of the national population, so any underrepresentation of any ethnic group must therefore be the result of institutional prejudice and absolutely never due to any cultural reasons or genetic predispositions.

The second fault I see in it, following on from the last point in particular, is that it is the opposite of meritocratic, and will lead to people occupying positions unsuited to their abilities. To take one example, though nothing to do with race, it is a great benefit for a male police officer in particular to have a certain physical presence which commands respect more easily. Until the 1990s many police forces required a male applicant to be at least 5'10" tall, until this was seen to potentially discriminate against applicants of races genetically predisposed to be shorter.

Last year I happened to find myself close to quite an angry crowd who were being held back by police. Some in that crowd were getting their own back by mocking one of the younger, smaller, more scared-looking officers who didn't have much of a natural authority about him: "Harry Potter's joined the police!" This man would not have been accepted if the height restriction had still been in place, and he seemed visibly unsure of what to do in the circumstances - I did feel a little bit sorry for him, as there's nothing more embarrassing than being supposedly in a position of authority but in reality being anything but, but my first thoughts were that he is clearly in the wrong job, and it would have been better and indeed fairer all round if people like him were told they just weren't cut out for the demands of the profession.
Nathan

Postby Nathan » 21 Apr 2013, 23:04

Following on from my last post, there's a wonderful article in the Guardian today about the Metropolitan Police, describing how the Black Police Association are calling the force institutionally racist because ethnic minorities are underrepresented in it. It's not the article that is wonderful, because it's the usual self-loathing, destructive, anti-anything mainstream and pro-anything minority waffle, but the comments: probably 80% of them are calling the article for what it is, and the Guardian being what it is has removed a large number of them for "not abiding community standards".

It's like reading a set of comments from the Telegraph - I know we've seen this many times before now, but it is really so surreal how hardly a single one of them agrees with the PC line taken by the journalist! After how some of the Guardian's really crude attempts at smearing UKIP as racist have backfired on them I'm surprised they even allow comments, as they must definitely know that the game is up and their articles will just get laughed at by many, if not most of their readers. I actually don't bother reading the Telegraph comments sections much any more as we know what they will think, but if our kind of views are dominating over at the Guardian then we know that we are getting somewhere at last. A selection of my favourite comments:

Too damned right it is.

It not only tolerates but gives official status to an organisation for one group of its own employees based purely on the colour of their skin and their ethnic origins but it wouldn't dream of providing similar structures representing those with other skin colours and ethnicities.

You couldn't get a better definition of "institutionalised racism"

(among dozens of comments alluding to this clear-as-day double standard)

Could just be that some officers are too crappy to pass the exams or show little potential for or interest in attaining higher rank?

Could be that few Asian or Black officers actually want to do the job?

You have considered that, of course?

You wouldn't want anyone to be promoted over another simply because of their colour?

That would be, well, racist. Right?

...or would you?

Having read the report, it is perfectly clear that it constitutes an institutional whine from a band of people who regard themselves as victims; they demand positive discrimination, they demand a lower standard of acceptance for promotion and they demand that we, the public, tolerate this nonsense. They should be informed in no uncertain manner that in this country they must compete on the same grounds as anyone else, of whatever colour or association membership. I would not be in the slightest surprised if the other policemen and women are not merely heartily sick of their whingeing, but deeply unhappy about having to put up with it. If ever there was a reason for institutional loathing, this is it.

The leader of a self-interest group, which, by its definition and title is racist, has declared otherwise [that the Force is racist]. Therefore everybody has to dance to his tune.

There is no point in talking about facts or experience. Nothing but self-flagellation and complete subservience to the views of CIF readers will be good enough. Just admit you are racist and have done with it.

The race 'industry' still milking the Stephen Lawrence tragedy for all it's worth. What if we sacked all white people from the force? Will they shut up then? Probably not.

I'm black and I live in South London. And your comment is so one-eyed is almost nonsense. I really hate the fact the victim card is played by some fellow black people so much.

They are not always getting bullied, that's a load of shit.

And here is is the bit no one lies to hear. Sometimes, these are young black guys actually are doing something wrong! Shock horror!

If the police force % should reflect the % of ethnic population mix in an area then so should the NHS . With ethnic Brits being so massively under represented this would mean mass sacking of foreign origin staff and a crash programme of replacement by ethnic Brits.

I think think the police force is underrepresented by white Guardian- reading, Hackney-living liberals that lack the backbone to do the job, but will happily tell those that are doing the job what a bunch of horrible racist bullies they all are.
Nathan

Postby Gavin » 22 Apr 2013, 07:44

Very satisfying indeed to see the truth spoken widely at long last. I think the Black Police Association should be made illegal as a plainly racist organisation.

The police must really be fuming these days - they're closer to it all and unlike us they can't even talk about it or else they'll be sacked.

But if any police are reading please join in. They'd have to get you under your IP address and I would be extremely resistant about giving that up (as I would be for anyone on here!).
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Andreas » 17 May 2013, 21:53

Here is a really nasty statement about white people, made by a young woman at Harvard University. She appears around 11:00-11:22.

The context is a course on concepts of justice, taught by Professor Michael Sandel, and a discussion about "affirmative action" (preferences for specific groups in college admissions or hiring). She says that affirmative action today is justified because "you white people have had your own affirmative action in this country for 400 years, it's called nepotism and quid pro quo."

Then there is some applause and cheering. But no one calls her out for the racism of this statement, with its implication that whatever Europeans and their descendants in the New World have accomplished must be due only to nepotism, not to their own ability or merit. There must be students in the audience who recognize the racism in this but are afraid to say anything. And this at an elite private university, less dependent on the state than most. I wish Peter Hitchens could have responded.

It's very disheartening to see this kind of nasty tribalism at a major university. The barbarians are really inside the gates now.
Andreas

Next

Return to Multiculturalism & Immigration