Racism against whites

Islam is, for now, included under this topic

Re: Racism against whites

Postby Gavin » 13 Mar 2014, 19:07

Maybe the unspoken truth is that they think whites have genetic privilege. Blacks are certainly not held back. In fact everybody very much hopes they will achieve.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » 22 Mar 2014, 07:55

I think the claims of "white privilege" are rather racist. But, on another note, I was interested to learn today that there is extreme discrimination against people with white skin in African countries, in particular Tanzania, where albinos are often killed. Have a read about that.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » 25 Mar 2014, 07:49

The racial crime - in our own country - of the organised pimping and gang-raping of white schoolgirls by Pakistani men, which was covered up by authorities for fear of causing offence, is found to be supported by the Qur’an in a new, detailed, 300 page report.

The gang were convicted of acts of "medieval depravity" against the children.

Were this to have happened the other way around - indeed if a single Muslim girl had been found to be pimped (which, notably, has not been known to happen at all) - there would have been mass rioting. Indeed, if a Muslim girl even dates an infidel (which barely happens anyway, because of the hostility of that religion to unbelievers) trouble (and sometimes death) results. Who are the real racists?
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » 31 Mar 2014, 20:10

Another predominantly Pakistani gang accused of pimping and raping white British schoolgirls has come to light - this one has actually come to trial. Prosecutor Patricia Lynch, opening the case against the defendants said "This case involves the deliberate sexual exploitation of young vulnerable white girls by a group of older Asian men". The case continues.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » 23 Apr 2014, 18:28

My wife recently suggested that Elizabeth Johnson should, like Doreen Lawrence, receive a seat in the House of Lords - a peerage.

Have you even heard of her? Probably not. Mrs Johnson is the widow of the brave policeman Keith Blakelock, who was isolated, set upon and murdered by a group of black men during the Brixton riots of 1985.

People will not, and did not, riot about this, but many people took the opportunity to riot and loot when an armed criminal, known to the police, was shot and killed in Tottenham. I hope the police are ready for them next time.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » 24 Apr 2014, 23:11

beauty.jpg

One of these magazines is deemed perfectly acceptable, even admirable, whereas the other - were it to exist - would be immediately condemned as racist and banned. Popular conceptions of beauty aside, this would be the case even - perhaps especially - in a predominantly white country.

With the skin whitening, the hair straightening and other imitations, could it be that some black women secretly envy white women and that a message this bold would simply be too much to bear? One wonders.

I personally do not like to dwell too much on colour - rather on culture - but still this is complete hypocrisy and double standards, and another example of political correctness in our society. What is good for the one should surely be good for the other.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » 01 May 2014, 07:03

The BBC aired a Panorama programme last night showing the most appalling abuse and neglect of vulnerable elderly people in a very expensive care home in the UK. I believe there should be thorough investigations of all care homes in the land following this, and all the countless women who run the local councils should be investigated too to make sure they are doing their jobs properly.

There are so many investigations required in the UK now though that we might as well investigate the investigators while we're at it too.

I reflected this morning upon the fact that the person filmed doling out the abuse (in the main) was an essentially unskilled immigrant of the kind we are told are "crucial" to the UK economy. Call me a racist for all I care, but I find it likely that this person found it easier to be cruel to the elderly lady, Joan, because she was not her "kin" - she was just some old white British lady. Another helper who was kind to the lady, was white.

Obviously it does not follow from this that all immigrants are cruel, nor that only immigrants are cruel, however I believe "kin distance" may be a factor when they are. There was actually no need for this woman to be in the country at all when we have lowly skilled people of our own who could have helped Joan (or rather Mrs Maddison, as she should rightly have been addressed by both the care home staff and the programme makers). They company probably just wanted to pay minimum wage so that it could cream off even greater profits for itself. I think it should even have installed its own hidden cameras at random to guard against abuse such as we saw.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » 11 May 2014, 09:52

Some of the facts are a little bit blurred here, but I'll just quote what the article itself says:

Police have risked breaking equality laws by tipping off ethnic minority candidates about the rare chance to become a PC.

An email was sent to 57 non-whites letting them know that 20 posts in the Nottinghamshire force were up for grabs that day.

Has there ever been a society before anywhere in the world that voluntarily discriminated against its own native population in this way? What eventually became of it, I wonder?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lable.html
Nathan

Postby Nathan » 23 May 2014, 14:09

Some of the anti-white stuff I hear about in America seems absolutely out of control even by our standards.

An organization that published a list of 29 “Pitfalls of Working With White People” that was circulated at a diversity conference earlier this year* received hundreds of thousands of dollars in grants from the U.S. Department of Justice, the Daily Caller has learned.

* The White Privilege Conference, as we've mentioned before.

This is the list:

Pitfalls of Working With White People

White People are difficult to work with when they:

1. Ask stupid questions. ("How did you get your hair like that?")

2. Do not listen to people of color. (But are willing to readily hear the voices of other white
people.)

3. Benefit financially on the backs of people of color.

4. Need to be the authority.

5. Act as if they know more about the experiences of people of color than people of color do.

6. Are arrogant (but expect humility from people of color, especially men).

7. Expect that their "good" intent will always outweigh the negative impact of their actions.

8. Have very limited knowledge of people of color.

9. Expect to be cared for by people of color when they work against racism.

10. Expect to be appreciated by people of color when they work against racism.

11. Expect not be be criticized by people of color when they work against racism.

12. Expect to be emotionally unscathed when they work against racism.

13. Assume the experiences of all racial and ethnic groups are universal.

14. Speak for people of color.

15. Assume the role of the Great White Mother or Great White Father.

16. Say something stupid (“I don't see color;" "People are all the same.”)

17. Cannot follow, but must always lead.

18. Practice Colorblindness.

19. Excuse their obliviousness about the experiences of people of color.

20. Try to become honorary people of color.

21. When they act afraid of people of color.

22. When they don't own their own whiteness.

23. When they play the "everything is equal" game. (“Why don't we have a WHITE History
Month?")

24. Are more concerned with pets, vegetables, and dolphins than they are about the suffering
of people of color. (“It's cool that you're working on racism, I'm really into being a
Vegan’)

25. Play the "I'm-Oppressed-Too" Game. (“My people struggled when they came here too.")

26. Say that it is so difficult to work on racism that they need to take a break.

27. Insist that you remind them of some other famous person of color.

28. Believe that the greatest achievement they can make is to transcend race or ethnicity.

29. Get too friendly too fast.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/20/group ... oj-grants/
Nathan

Postby Yessica » 23 May 2014, 17:54

I have come across similiar list.

I think some of the points are valid such as
Have very limited knowledge of people of color.

I assume that to be true. Majorities often have very limited knowledge about how the a minority (any minority) lives, how they interpret gender, marriage, family, work, education, "destiny", which customs and language they have and so on.
Having a father who is gentry I noticed that "majority people" often are blind for minorities seeing things different and assume everybody has the same "world view" just as them.
On the other hand some points such as
Ask stupid questions are quite arrogant
don't make sense. I mean those people are trying to learn about the people of colour, aren't they? How can one complain they do not know anything about you, but be offended when they ask questions?

I think it is the job of the minorities to educate the majority person about their culture if they want to be understood. You cannot reasonably expect the majority to have learned about every minority which there are thousands of. You can expect them not to bully or persecute you but that is where it ends.

Expect to be appreciated by people of color when they work against racism.

To my mind that is a reasonable thing to expect.
Majority people are doing people of colour a favour by working against racism.
Yessica

Postby Nathan » 23 May 2014, 18:15

Now I think about it, there is very little left for us that actually is acceptable according to that list. It's bad for us to be ignorant of race yet we're not meant to ask too many questions about it to inform ourselves, while at the same time we're not meant to be colour blind, but apparently we should still expect to be liable for criticism by "people of colour" even when we work against racism too.

I can only conclude that it's just easier all round if white people and "people of colour" don't bother working together in the same place.
Nathan

Postby Yessica » 23 May 2014, 18:25

Nathan wrote:I can only conclude that it's just easier all round if white people and "people of colour" don't bother working together in the same place.

Well according to the people who wrote that list and otthers like this I have seen: yes! I would not bother working with them, that seems to be something for the doormats amongst us.

Only thing acceptable seems to be looking at them in awe, casting down our eyes, never ask questions (know your place, whitey) and answer any stupid allegation with "Yes, Ma'am / Yes, Sir".

We have to keep in mind though that this list was not penned by "all the people of colour" some of whom might find it laughable. If I was a person of colour I would be offended someone is giving me a bad name by writing stuff like this.

Do you know Peggy McIntosh's "invisible knapsack"?
Yessica

Postby Nathan » 23 May 2014, 18:33

Yessica wrote:Do you know Peggy McIntosh's "invisible knapsack"?

No, never heard of that one!
Nathan

Postby Yessica » 23 May 2014, 18:33

Look at Dresden, Germany today and look at Detroit. While white cities are constantly flooded with opportunities to rebuild, cities of color are left to rot.
My favourite quote from an essay about white privilege. Cannot find the original article anymore but it is quoted on Takimag.

How dare the people of Dresden to rebuild their city? Don't they see it offends the people of Detroit? How privileged of them.
Yessica

Postby Yessica » 23 May 2014, 18:39

Nathan wrote:
Yessica wrote:Do you know Peggy McIntosh's "invisible knapsack"?

No, never heard of that one!

McIntosh believes white people are born with certain privileges, some of them are real (like people being less afraid when the encounter whites in an elevator) some to my mind imaginary such as
I can chose blemish cover or bandages in "flesh" color and have them more or less match my skin.
or
I can take a job with an affirmative action employer without having my co-workers on the job suspect that I got it because of my race.
She never seem to reflect about WHY it might be like this... because affirmative action is exactly the concept of people getting jobs because of their race.
Yessica

PreviousNext

Return to Multiculturalism & Immigration