Racism against whites

Islam is, for now, included under this topic

Re: Racism against whites

Postby Yessica » 24 May 2014, 05:26

I have been thinking about the list a bit more. The fact that you can replace the two groups by nearly any other groups and the list turn out to be racist (but nobody calls that list racist when whites and people of colour are the groups in question) shows that some people must believe people of colour to be a very special victim group.

Take two examples:

Blacks are difficult to work if when they
1. Ask stupid questions. ("How did you get your hair like that?")

4. Need to be the authority.

It is obviously plain racist to insist that blacks might never ask whites stupid questions or be in a position of power / authority over them.

Can you replace people of colour with any other "discriminated minority"? I don't think so.

"Gentiles are difficult to work with when they ask jews stupid questions or need to be in a position of authority"

"Men are difficult to work with when they ask women stupid question or are in a position of authority"

While not hateful the statements just look plain ridiculuos.

While slavery has been a grave injustice blacks have hardly been the only people ever to receive unfair treatment.

Not a single American black today has been a slave and blacks in other countries did not even arrive as slaves.

At the same time the profits from slavery / forced labor top 150 billion $ a year according to the UN. That's today. More than 20 million people are currently working as slaves. Those people are alive and suffering right now. Nobody seems to care very much about that.
Yessica

Postby Elliott » 24 May 2014, 14:58

I agree with everything in that post, Yessica.
Elliott

Postby Yessica » 27 May 2014, 19:36

Thanks.

Sometimes I want to write to one of the "white privilege" groups and aks them why they think the slavery suffered by the American blacks was so much worse then the slavery suffered by millions today... but then I do not expect to get an answer that makes sense and would be probably wasting my time.
Yessica

Postby Elliott » 28 May 2014, 10:49

Yessica, here is a very interesting video about slavery:
Elliott

Postby Nathan » 04 Jun 2014, 13:09

I wonder how much coverage is given in the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere to the time when all the white population were put to death.

Is Haiti dotted with memorials every few hundred metres, or has there ever been any official apology, or any calls for reparations, or are there politicians and teachers in Haiti using the incident now to guilt trip the modern-day population and tell them Haitian culture is all based on hate and something to be ashamed of, and the only right thing to do is to throw their borders open to all and sundry?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_Massacre
Nathan

Postby Jonathan » 04 Jun 2014, 20:35

Yessica wrote:Those people are alive and suffering right now. Nobody seems to care very much about that.

The Israeli press has recently carried a few articles about kidnapped Sudanese and Eritreans in Sinai. Apparently, they are kidnapped by Bedouins while trying to get to Israel, held in camps, given little food, and regularly beaten in order to extort money from their families. (I've tried to find good news clips in youtube, but what I found don't have enough English in them to make the story intelligible.)

The reason that one Black death gets lots of attention while another one is utterly ignored is that the press doesn't care about the man who just died, but if a White man killed him - that's blood in the water, and sharks love a feeding frenzy.

I see this often in middle east reporting. An Arab kills an Arab, and you couldn't get it published for love or money - but if a Jew can be blamed somehow, a hundred reporters will appear out of nowhere.
Jonathan

Postby Nathan » 04 Jul 2014, 17:08

Hmm, all this neverending hand-wringing over institutional racism and yet hardly anybody mentions the most racist government in the world any more:

"We say no to whites owning our land and they should go"
Nathan

Postby Nathan » 07 Oct 2014, 18:41

Not strictly speaking racism against whites, but close enough.

Regarding Indian-run IT companies in the United States:

Former Infosys recruiter says he was told not to hire U.S. workers

On a similar note, has anybody ever seen anybody working in an Indian restaurant whose ancestry doesn't appear to be from the subcontinent?
Nathan

Postby Gavin » 07 Oct 2014, 20:13

Never, Nathan - this is something I think I have mentioned on the forum before. I have never heard of any investigation for racism regarding this either.

In the north-west I found one or two local white men, in their senior years, being employed as delivery drivers, but they were not allowed in the restaurants.

You might notice that you never see any females employed as waitresses in Indian restaurants either. Feminists are, however, completely silent about this blatant discrimination, because of the PC trump value of multiculturalism against feminism.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » 30 Apr 2015, 17:33

You could not make this one up - and it isn't even in California either like I thought it would be, but right here in Britain!

White people, men and other “oppressors” should be barred from attending some anti-racism events, a leading university student union has insisted.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/ed ... vents.html

It must be 15 minutes since I read this article and I still don't know what to say because I am quite honestly lost for words!
Nathan

Postby Gavin » 30 Apr 2015, 18:35

That's a new low, Nathan - unbelievable what is happening in Britain now.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Yessica » 21 Jul 2015, 07:20

A sad story to my mind. A woman writing about how she chose to have no biological children because they might be white: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-micha ... 95852.html

She is a college professor by the way and has some materials for what to look in a childrens book, which include tipps like avoiding words like "brotherhood" in order not to be sexist (replace it with the word "community", which has as completely different meaning but nevermind).

Ali Michael wrote:Note the Heroes

For many years books showed only “safe” minority heroes – those who avoided serious conflict with the white establishment. Today, minority groups insist on the right to define their own heroes (of both sexes) based on their own concepts and struggle for justice.
When minority heroes do appear, are they admired for the same qualities that have made white heroes famous or because what they have done has benefited white people? Ask this question: “Whose interest
is a particular hero serving?”

So maybe I get her wrong but is she saying that a person who saves a white child from drowning cannot be a hero?
Yessica

Previous

Return to Multiculturalism & Immigration