State persecution of Tommy Robinson

Islam is, for now, included under this topic

State persecution of Tommy Robinson

Postby Gavin » 07 Jan 2016, 12:36

In encouraging news just recently, Paul Weston has been announced as Leader of Pegida UK, with Tommy Robinson in support and Anne-Marie Waters (a rare real feminist, as opposed to a selfish narcissist) also in a leadership role.

The three held a press gathering at an Oxfordshire inn last Monday. Sky News, the main crew who bothered to turn up, didn't release the video, presumably because it didn't go their way: Tommy had facts and figures and was able to very effectively brush aside the usual diversions from so-called journalists. Paul Weston also spoke well:

Only two days, later, Bedfordshire police re-arrested Tommy on an assault charge. The state are obviously determined to stop English people protesting about tax and Saudi funded Islamisation of their country. It will be interesting to see how many turn up to the planned march on Feb 6th (if it is even allowed), but don't expect the BBC to do much reporting.

A video is also available of Mr Robinson's original police interview relating to the assault charge:

I generally steer clear of conspiracy theories, but from the available evidence here it is hard not to conclude that the state did try to have Mr Robinson killed in prison. He was obviously at very high risk on a wing full of Muslims, and the interviewing officer shows stunning naiveté in enquiring whether he would be recognised upon arrival. The incident reminded me rather of this scene from the film "Bad Boys", featuring leftist Sean Penn in one of his earliest roles:

A pre-emptive strike, justified. Rather that, than suffering the horrific assault he was reliably informed was soon to be committed. The authorities were obviously negligent for not moving him to a safer wing, if he had to be there at all.

As Mr Robinson stated, a Muslim serving life would happily kill him with nothing to lose and only something to gain - not only a reward in the form of the bounty, but also further status, prestige and notoriety among his cohorts. Not to mention eliminating, for Islam, the UK's bravest counter-Islamisation leader, one who has proved himself remarkably articulate in recent years. If anything, surely Mr Robinson should be taking the government to court for endangering his life.

Tommy's assault is also understandable in the sense that it is common when placed into a situation of being surrounded by a hostile enemy, a prisoner needs to "prove themselves" early on. They need to show they are unafraid, even if they are afraid, and that they will defend themselves. The prison put Tommy into this position.

During the interview, the police officer is principally trying to establish whether this was a "racist attack". He wants to know whether Tommy used racial language. It hardly seems to matter. The police also seem not to know much about Muslim clothing or about prison pecking order and where Tommy fits in - they are not aware who is the imam in the crowd or even of Tommy's profile within the UK, it seems. They also do not even know that he has been the victim of numerous previous prison assaults - they have to ask him this. Now even I know that, and I am not involved in Luton law and order.

Furthermore, the same police are immediately there to arrest Tommy over this (and re-arrest him), while they do nothing at all about the hundreds of direct death threats he receives. Nor did they do anything when he was assaulted on video (possibly by a police plant) while conducting a charity walk in London:

Despite this, my impression was that these rank and file police probably know full well what is going on, they no doubt feel a degree of empathy for Tommy and probably see no good reason why we should have thousands of criminal Muslims in our country either. They are just thinking about the end of the month's pay cheque and are carrying out instructions from above.

One might further enquire regarding the running of the prison: why on earth do dangerous prisoners have access to boiling water (and sugar)?! This is insane and seems to be clear prison negligence, once again. Why also do they have only two female prison wardens guarding dozens of hardened male criminals? Contrary to Hollywood/MSM fantasies, women are not as strong as men. Political correctness and detachment from reality has now reached critically dangerous levels (as we are seeing of course across Germany). If a riot kicks off, these women will be easily overpowered and raped. This is increasingly less likely to the fault of the "male patriarchy" (which would protect women if they were not so foolish) and rather of some feminist bureaucrat within the prison system.

You can read Paul Weston's letter regarding the state persecution of Tommy Robinson here and you can buy Tommy's book here. It has been mysteriously pulled from Amazon having only been sporadically available thus far.

It seems the state will only step up the persecution of those who protest against Islamisation. They will no doubt find a way to re-arrest Paul Weston soon. They may prevent the rally on 6th February.

But these are all short-term matters. In the long term, Islam will need to be removed from the UK - and right about now, people had better begin to decide whose side they are on, because history will be written by the victors and the victors will be the non-Islamic western world: when we turn and fight, we'll turn and fight hard. Feminism will be out of the window; indeed, women will be desperately seeking a "patriarchy" to protect them. They probably are already in Germany. Choose your sides, civilisation or Islam, because Muslims are forcing our hand now, just as we on the right always said they would.
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: State persecution of Tommy Robinson

Postby Ernest » 08 Jan 2016, 13:15

Why was someone convicted for mortgage fraud put in such a high security prison? I think that says it all.

As far as the Paul Weston question goes, Theresa May is busy trying to create "Extremist Banning/Disruption Orders" which will enable her to arrest him. The government document specifically refers to a speech by Paul Weston at the PEGIDA rally as an example of the type of "hate speech" the orders will be used against.
Ernest

Postby Jonathan » 08 Jan 2016, 22:38

Have you had a chance to read his book, Gavin? I haven't had the time to watch the videos, I'm afraid, but I've quite made up my mind that this is one book I have to read, but so far I've been vexed by the small problem of international delivery. It's the sort of book that ought to be physically on your shelf, not in your kindle, where your access is effectively controlled by someone else. Who's to say when some high-minded official will decide to confiscate it (temporarily, of course) or surreptitiously edit it (only the inciting, hate-speech crimethought parts, of course. You wouldn't want to read those anyway, would you?). Sadly, bookdepository.com doesn't carry it, and I expect Mr. Robinson will be a little too busy to answer emails about whether an international order can be placed via his website.

Sigh. I shall have to create an amazon.co.uk account, I suppose.

The Pegida UK announcement does seem to be a positive development. Who would have thought such an awkward acronym would travel so far?

The comment about Feminism going out the window is spot on. Did you see this interview?

You probably did. In fact, I probably got the link from your twitter feed, but no matter. The man (a six-foot bouncer) describes how women came to stand close to him, just to benefit from the protection of his presence. That's why women in places like Saudi Arabia only go outside with a male relative. Now it's come to Europe.

As far as the Paul Weston question goes, Theresa May is busy trying to create "Extremist Banning/Disruption Orders" which will enable her to arrest him.

I wonder what will happen if she tries something so blatant. The roots of freedom go deeper in England than in any other country in Europe. Will there be a strong public reaction? It's not the sort of thing you should try on someone with any public standing. Are Tommy Robinson and Paul Weston sufficiently well known that their arrest would galvanize public support?
Jonathan

Postby Gavin » 08 Jan 2016, 23:37

Hi Jonathan (hope you're well!). I have not read Tommy's book yet but I think I have read enough and seen a sufficient number of his videos and speeches to know the main revelations therein. Pretty much that he hasn't been a saint, but the punishments have hardly been suited to the crimes and that is because he's one of the few people prepared to publicly oppose Islam. You know, he has been in solitary confinement repeatedly, put among Cat A prisoners for (alleged) mortgage fraud and so on.

I bet you can contact Helen Gower, his PR person, or order it internationally from his site? If not, PM me if you like and we can sort something out whereby I buy it here and send it over. Or, just get it from Amazon, yes, if they will post internationally.

Yes, Pegida certainly quite an odd acronym but it looks like it's here to stay. The leap they really need to make is to have plenty of "normal" people out on the streets supporting the movement. We seem close now to the point where that will be possible without people in fear of losing their jobs, however I do not think most people feel themselves directly affected enough by Islam yet. People are selfish and they don't tend to think about the macroscopic or the zeitgeist, I think, but only about their immediate vicinity. That will of course change. I think Pegida will get a moderate showing the UK. If the Muslims try something, as they probably will, then support will probably grow further.

My impression is that Paul Weston unfortunately remains little known at present. His arrest for quoting Winston Churchill boosted his profile a little, but the media have a "no platform for the right" policy and have pretty much applied a total black-out thus far. As you know, they don't want to mention any dangers of the migrant invasion and only mentioned the chaos in Cologne after five days because they had to since the alternative media were reporting it. They only mentioned Liberty GB once to my knowledge and that was in this atrocious "interview" by Andrew Neil. Mr Weston may be about to become much better known due to Pegida, however, and the MSM might be obliged to feature him. They will hate having to do this and it could be a very interesting development, as if they ever interview him he is likely to simply say on air that Mohammed was a warlord who had sex with a child, and if they can't cut him off that might even result in a, or the flashpoint.

I think both Paul Weston and Tommy Robinson have made plain they are willing to go to prison over their opposition to Islam, and this is especially brave since our prisons are so heavily populated with Muslims and the state is unlikely to offer them any special protection. As opposed to Mr Weston, Tommy Robinson is really quite high profile here, having 115,000 followers on Twitter and having been on national television frequently (as detailed on occasion here on the forum). They thought they could just demonise him as a working class thug but - to their dismay - he has turned out to be very articulate and just will not stop raising valid concerns, which the state would rather see not mentioned.

Sad to say that if the Home Secretary bans Pegida or has Tommy Robinson arrested (again), I think there will be a lot of complaining on Twitter but nothing much else will happen. I may be wrong - I hope so. But I think we are in a situation at the moment (as I mentioned earlier) where the problem of our colonisation needs to be on many more people's doorsteps before people will really wake up. It's starting to get that way in Germany now, isn't it? There must be a lot of liberals just awakening from their slumbers there now. Previously "right-thinking " liberals just like the one in the video you cited (thanks for that - I hadn't actually seen that one). They're shocked - they can't believe it! They can't believe that which is obvious to us.

The state would like to keep people on bread and circuses, but I'm afraid reality will encroach.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Paul » 09 Jan 2016, 00:49

The so-called 'interview' with Paul Weston is a disgusting travesty. It was actually distressing to watch.

Andrew Neil is one of the most reprehensible people in Britain. I detest the man.
Paul

Postby Jonathan » 11 Jan 2016, 20:33

That's very kind of you to offer, Gavin. Happily enough, an 'international delivery' button appeared on his website a few days ago, so I've gone ahead and helped myself. We'll see how long it takes to arrive. Other than that, we've been doing well - just a bit tired from dealing with the usual winter colds with the children - seems like they take it in turns to take ill.

There's a bit of a demonstration planned on Feb 6th, isn't there? Do you know anyone who might be going (perhaps yourself)? Is it the sort of thing people feel comfortable discussing at work, or in pubs? Or does it still feel as if it puts you beyond the pale, to be overheard discussing it?
Jonathan

Postby Gavin » 11 Jan 2016, 21:47

Weather has been rather dull and cold here! Yes, the Pegida march is planned for 6th Feb, however I do not yet know whether it has been authorised by police. Apparently it's due to take place in a non-Islamised part of Birmingham - but that might be hard to find! Many suburbs are heavily Islamised now, with the older men in long Islamic clothing and the young ones often in gangs hanging about on the streets - I've seen it myself while there. You don't see as many of the women - presumably they are inside having the next generation of Muslims.

No doubt the Muslims located in Birmingham will not take kindly to an anti-Islamisation march. They never like the slightest push-back - even the PM asking them to help expose terrorists caused them to bleat about victimisation. They'll probably venture in to make trouble, and of course the Far Left will be there probably throwing rocks and bottles as usual. I will have to see whether I can make it up there to Birmingham. If I don't go I'll do my best to support virtually.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Gavin » 12 Jan 2016, 21:48

Tommy today visited the police station, I believe in relation to his re-arrest, as detailed above. He used an app called Periscope to broadcast live video while there. As this was Luton, he bumped into two Muslims in the police station (not literally, or he would likely have been done for assault once again). The conversation was very revealing in a number of respects:

The two Muslims do not like Maajid Nawaz or the Quilliam Foundation, because they believe they are "not real Muslims". I dare say this is the view of most Muslims, to which they will admit when caught off guard - Tommy says he usually finds it is the case. I happen to agree with them on this issue. The female here is obviously quite ignorant even of Islam, but it's instructive to note the group loyalty which occurs nonetheless. What this shows is that Muslims are likely to support the truest and most undiluted interpretation of their faith. These two probably secretly believe that ISIS are true Muslims, but they have their doubts about Quilliam - and for very good reason, when one reads the Qur'an. When push comes to shove, moderates will support fundamentalists.

The woman is spectacularly ignorant - she thinks of herself as a devout Muslim but she doesn't even know what the Qur'an says about non-believers. Tommy comprehensively educates and silences her on this matter.

Later on, the man starts to object to the idea that anyone should be able to criticise Islam. This, he says, is because true Muslims will not be "gangsters" etc. However he has already dismissed Quilliam because they try to teach a peaceful version of Islam. What he knows really is that yes, Islam, is peaceful, providing everybody is a Muslim (but even then we have the Sunni/Shia problem which causes so much violence even between them). He's saying that if everyone is a Muslim there's no need for any protest.

Using words such as "basically", the woman immediately equates non-believers with "white people". That's the kind of racism that the Left would go berserk about if reversed. This Muslim evidently sees matters in racial terms, whether we do or not. Tommy has to explain that regardless of races, the Qur'an does actually teach hatred of non-believers (throughout). She says she doesn't know what the Qur'an says about this - and there she is sitting in her Muslim headscarf! Neither of these Muslims have read the Qur'an.

Observing their intellects, there seems little likelihood of either of these two being of any use to our country, so one wonders why on earth they are here. More on this later. The man asks Tommy what he thinks about illegal immigrants. What would any right thinking person reply to this? The clue is in the name: "illegal". Illegal immigrants obviously should not be here. It turns out next that he himself is an illegal immigrant (surprise, surprise!). They claim that the woman's brother is trying to attack them in act of "honour violence". Around 6'30" they're really opening up and it turns out that the woman's family, like so many others, want to all come to England for the money (principally benefits, presumably). They want her to marry someone in Pakistan who would then presumably come to England, as so many have done already. Apparently the man's family is under threat in Pakistan, too. They want to come here, but they want to bring Islam here, too.

The man starts complaining at this point that the police are catching him and repeatedly sending him to detention centres because he is illegally in the UK. "That's not fair", he says. What part of that isn't fair? This whole issue is nothing to do with us. He shouldn't even be here. It turns out he came here in on a student visa. That isn't someone fleeing oppression, he's just another economic migrant. He himself explains that there were "so many fake colleges" that it was easy. Labour encouraged the setting up of those.

The man denies that Islam is related to any of his problems, and the woman begins to explain that in Pakistani culture, people typically marry their own cousins. That's the culture which is rapidly growing in what used to be our country now, thanks to mass Muslim immigration. It results in simple-mindedness and other congenital defects. It's not likely to help people leave Islam. It seems that these two are to some degree trying to escape the problems of Islam and Pakistani culture, but at the same time they are still bringing many of the problems to Europe. Islam is probably to some degree a proxy for their natural ethnic preference, but they are far from facing up to its inherent problems. They're never likely to get there while we are not even allowed to criticise it.

An interesting point arises around 9'35" when Tommy posits the idea of the Muslim woman getting together with an Englishman. This is clearly unthinkable for her. Is she some kind of racist? You'll never hear the Left complain about this. Maybe it's just normal that people are more often attracted to their own ethnicity? In any case, she would be spat upon or killed for ever dating a non-Muslim, yet according to "Hope Not Hate", we are always the racists. The three agree that it is meanwhile perfectly acceptable for Muslim men to have sexual relations with English girls - because within Islam they are considered worthless meat (as amply demonstrated by the Rotherham scandal and all the other raping and abuse of white girls by Muslims currently occurring all over Europe).

The Muslim Pakistani explains that he's an illegal immigrant but he has been here at taxpayer expense for six years. Tommy is good-humoured throughout - he's seen all this before and is no doubt at the stage where you either laugh or cry. These two are seriously confused - and I believe they would side with fellow Muslims while they still identify as Muslim, if push ever comes to shove - but they're not about to kill him right there in the station. (Still in my opinion neither of them have any place in the UK and both should be deported.) They all agree that the man faces trouble both here and in Pakistan - that's because Pakistani Muslims are both in Pakistan and here.

A couple of police turn up, both white as we might expect (the young female office looks like she's about 19, but you know women are equal to men so we should be fine if she has to join a riot squad when things kick off - Muslims are respectful of women, especially if kuffar, after all). In a case of typical UK bureaucratic incompetence, Tommy has now been waiting for some time with no indication of whether he will ever be seen by the police - furthermore, he doesn't even know if he's entitled to leave. Wouldn't they love to to have another reason to arrest him?!

Tommy reflects on the situation of the couple he met - there is really no point in letting any asylum seekers into the UK even if they are genuine, as there are so many Muslims here too now they can be hunted down even remotely. Let's just not import the problem?

Just when we think it's all over, a delinquent begins to stare at Tommy and makes a verbal challenge to do with the filming (this inside the police station). Tommy explains that he recalls this unsavoury individual robbing him when he was fourteen. The most likely thing here is that this person is an "aggressive beggar". I have been accosted by these myself in Birmingham and it can be very frightening. It really is robbery: extortion under implicit threat. Religion's involved yet again as he gets his Bible out. Somebody on the chat feed says "Tell him to have a wash!", which lightens the tone somewhat.

At this point the video is cut off, but we can see that Luton has social problems the like of which it has never had before. Whether Tommy ever got to see the police, who knows.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Jonathan » 19 Jan 2016, 18:36

I must express my appreciation for this summary, Gavin. I'm afraid I don't always have the time or opportunity to watch the video myself, not to mention watching it live on periscope. I dare say it might be equally valuable to others. Perhaps you might consider posting a link to it on the twitter feed? I can't imagine Tommy Robinson would mind.
Jonathan

Postby Gavin » 20 Jan 2016, 18:47

Thanks for reading it, Jonathan. Well, Tommy has certainly been posting some interesting stuff on Periscope but I think that video has expired now. I didn't grab it because he was filming in the police station and I'm not sure what the rights are regarding that.

The trouble is Tommy keeps on telling the truth. It makes you wonder how long the media and politicians can evade unpalatable facts about Islam and the behaviour of Muslims across the UK. Even subsequent to events such as the trojan horse schools scandal and the mass rape of English schoolgirls, they remain in PC denial. If they only opened a page of the Qur'an they would see this behaviour sanctioned. I wonder for how long this suspended reality can be sustained. I think something will crack it.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Jonathan » 31 Jan 2016, 21:14

I just finished Tommy's book, and I found it quite an interesting read. I think I have a much better understanding of the EDL now. It really is (or was?) a working-class phenomenon. It was a natural extension of the gang culture of the football clubs. Men from middle-eastern cultures routinely self-organize into gangs, ready to defend the honor of the group; the only people who are capable of confronting this are men who are accustomed to violence, and have a gang ready to support them at a moment's notice. Tommy goes out of his way to explain that the EDL, in his conception, was never a racist group, though race-based groups did attempt to join it and influence it. I'm quite inclined to believe him.

The character of the man, as it is reflected in his book, is also quite interesting. He founded the English Defense League, and his patriotism is unmistakeable but his mother's Irish and his father's Scottish. The culture of his youth and early adulthood is definitely that of the working class; his interests are mainly drinking, football, his gang, football, and more football; he also partakes of drugs during certain periods. On the other hand, he's intelligent, he's a skilled manual laborer, and a competent businessman. He doesn't live beyond his means, he saves money, and doesn't rely on government handouts or social housing. His biological father abandoned his family, but his mother re-married to a man who Tommy clearly respects; it says something that Tommy is married, and is raising his own children. In other words, on almost all points he rejects the worldview of the underclass which Dalrymple describes so poignantly. His values are, to a large extent, those of the middle class, and where he has trespassed against them (even repeatedly), he acknowledges it as a fault.

In addition, he seems very level-headed. He describes his own experiences, and the conclusions he's drawn from them. He does not regurgitate wooly, half-understood theories. He seems unconsciously immune to the conspiracy-theory mindset - and his experiences in prison, as he describes them, could provide plenty of fuel for such theories for anyone even slightly susceptible. I've only watched one video of him speaking (I really must do better), and he talks sense. He is also self-critical and self-reflective (with, perhaps, a few blind spots), and does not yield to the temptation to always blame others for his troubles. His record has its flaws - he has proved impulsive and short-tempered in the past, though that may have been aggravated by alcohol and stress.

I'm guessing that his new foray into Pegida is a result of his self-criticism. He has realized the limitations of the EDL approach: It appeals to the lower classes, and deters the middle class. The violence which accompanies it makes him vulnerable to legal machinations to silence him. It also takes too great a toll on himself and his family. It is a dead end. He has also seen how Pegida demonstrations in Germany bring out ten times as many people as the EDL demonstrations. He has also learned that he is capable of speaking effectively in places like Oxford Union, and on various BBC shows; he has studied the Koran (no easy task) and has proved to himself that he can win in interviews and debates.

Therefore, he leaves the EDL, allies himself with Paul Weston and Anne Marie Waters (who have better middle-class credentials). The demonstration in Birmingham is to be precisely the opposite flavor of the old EDL marches - no shouting, no slogans, no masks, no hint of violence - just silence and self-control. He is going to appeal to the middle classes, and it may turn out very well for him - and not just for him.

A few more thoughts.

Tommy Robinson is a man of more than average abilities, born into the lower-middle class. If I understand correctly, the old grammar schools of England, apart from educating the children of the upper class, also provided an upwards route for precisely this kind of young man. There being no such route open to him in his youth (admittedly, there was a scholarship which he gained and subsequently squandered), he swam in the murky waters of the working class, and could easily have been lost there. If there had been such a school for him, he might easily have grown to be a lawyer, or judge, or MP, or who knows what. In fact, there could be hundreds of such men, whose talents have gone to waste. Furthermore, the governing classes have insulated themselves from an intake of men with very different experiences than their own. Suppose the entire governing class - Parliament, the Cabinet, lawyers, the BBC - contained a larger proportion of men born to a state like Tommy's, but who spoke with proper accents and had gone to all the proper schools - in other words, men who could not be ignored; would they be so blind to what is coming?

Another thought.

The EDL was treated by the press as if it was some sort of modern-day brownshirts. In fact, they got precisely the same treatment Israel routinely gets. However, it is true that the men of the EDL were rough and ready to use violence, in the same way that the men of the SA were in 1930's Germany. Is the comparison, therefore, apt? I think it is not, and that the reasons it is not are important to enumerate. The EDL did not have a revolutionary ideology like national socialism; in fact, it was quite conservative. The EDL did not have a paramilitary structure; this prevented any one man from exercising too much power. Tommy regrets not having organized the EDL more effectively, but the outcome may have been quite different than he expects. And thirdly, the EDL did not have a megamaniacal leader thirsting for power, and this point is entirely to the credit of Tommy Robinson. The power he wielded did not go to his head. His purpose - defending England - was always greater than his ego.

Perhaps I have allowed myself to be misled. But until I see solid proof of that - proof unfiltered by unreliable mediators - I wish him well.
Jonathan

Return to Multiculturalism & Immigration