London Bridge attack

Islam is, for now, included under this topic

London Bridge attack

Postby Gavin » 04 Jun 2017, 07:22

As with the previous attack, I heard about last night's London Bridge atrocity within minutes of it unfolding. I began a post, but saved it. I haven't changed the words much and they form the first part of this post.

This time, I felt quite sick upon hearing this news. I wondered why. The brutal nature of the crime. Or maybe because these were just random people who happened to be there, rather than people going to a depraved "concert" such as that of Ariana Grande. Maybe because it happened just so soon after the last assault. Or because it is really shows us up as sitting ducks, Eloi, completely unable and unprepared to take any necessary measures to protect ourselves.

When we hear of another attack we are poised to comment immediately. As confused reports come in, we always know there is a 99.9% probability this is a Muslim, but can't know for sure, so we don't say much since the Left would love to leap on our being wrong and call us that meaningless word "racist". But if we wait very long then, in our weak and decadent society, people just forget. In a few days this'll be over and we'll be ready for the next one - without having done anything, of course.

Well, this morning we know a lot more about what happened. It seems that three men drove a white van from north to south across London Bridge - an area I know well - ploughing people down deliberately, and then into Borough Market where there are pubs numerous pubs and bars. It appears they then began to "stab" people at random. They would actually have been cutting the throats of the general public - these would be like lambs to the slaughter - they may have tried to behead some infidels and may even have succeeded. Guy's Hospital, right by the market, will have borne the brunt of the aftermath.

Amid the chaos as people tried to survive, and within eight minutes of the first call, armed police arrived and apparently shot all three attackers. Eight minutes is fast, but enough time for a lot of killing to be done.

Thanks to one single uncensored mention on a BBC report this morning, we now know this was, of course, Muslims again. One witness said the men shouted out "This is for Allah!". Allah, the imaginary figure who is supposed to have dictated the horrible words of that evil book the Qur'an to the child-marrying, Jew-killing, sexual-slave taking, probably schizophrenic warlord Mohammed.

So what is there to say this time? I think I dealt quite throughly with what motivates these Muslims in the previous thread about the Manchester bombing (see also Danny's recent post to that thread) so I am not going to deal with motives here. However, I do have a few observations I would like to make.

The first is I want to emphasise that these jihadi attacks, disgusting though they are, are not our principal problem in the UK. They are merely the (literal) cutting edge. They can only kill so many people. Our much greater problem is the massive number of Muslims in our country who are not currently engaging in these attacks. We are losing our homeland and our culture, being displaced in our own country, and these are crimes, regardless of whether any jihadi attacks are occurring. This is an evil in itself. It is merely even worse that we are losing our country to Muslims, because this happens to be a very backward ideology (it would arguably not have been as bad to lose our country to the Nazis). So keep eyes on the main issue here. It would be easy to become distracted into thinking these occasional jihadi attacks are our main problem. They're not. The forced mass immigration and loss of our beautiful country - our colonisation - is the problem.

A few other observations I would like to make:

The government had just taken the country off threat level "critical", in which an attack is expected as imminent. This shows us that, trying as they no doubt are, the security services do not and cannot know about all threats - there are simply so many. In other words, it shows us they don't know what is going on - otherwise, they would not have taken the country off "critical".

The response of the people to the last attack has been noteworthy: it is to hold another pop concert featuring several depraved and talentless figures whose appreciation by our people is a feature of our decay. This shows that our people are learning nothing. I also saw many attack the likes of David Vance and Paul Weston for spelling out reality soon after the attack. They called them "racist" etc. So, many of our people are still asleep and it seems they would be perhaps right up until a caliphate was installed and even after then.

It has become pointless to listen to either the mainstream media of the politicians about these events (collectively the "Traitor Class"). They utter nothing but platitudes. We have been proven right and shown more insight repeatedly here on this forum.

Having understood motives, now I think it is time for us to consider what should be done about our situation. I don't underestimate the government's predicament: the fact is we already have many thousands of the enemy already within our gates and hundreds of thousands more ready to be "activated" on any perceived slight. We have only 150,000 personnel in the whole of the British Army. There are more than 200,000 Muslims in Birmingham alone. This will be partly why they dare not act (and it explains why Mrs May will want to stay on the right side of Mr Trump: we may very well need American military might to bail us out yet again). But there is a lot they could do, but won't even do. May should, for example, be deporting all illegals from this country without any regard for EU, as a matter of national security - just as a beginning.

But let's face reality. There is no chance of them doing anything like that - there is no will. So we must keep on being killed and continue to lose our country. Well, I think that is unacceptable. There is no chance of any political party doing anything that is required to return our country to us, therefore I think our greatest hope now is a military coup. I invite comment on all of my observations and on how we might best go about encouraging this in order to save Britain from complete Islamisation and enable our children to grow up in a country somewhat resembling the one we knew. For one, I am going to start linking to some material I wouldn't usually link to in tweets. I'm going to ramp it up a little (I read far more than I actually tweet). This doesn't mean I necessarily agree with everything on sites I link to, or even their over-arching themes, but it will mean I agree with particular points being made and I'm going to publicise those points, probably regardless of speaker now, in another effort to awaken our people.

I look forward to any thoughts others might have about how the West should deal with its existential threat. See if you can get your replies in before the next Muslim attack.
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: London Bridge attack

Postby Charlie » 04 Jun 2017, 12:20

The response of the people to the last attack has been noteworthy: it is to hold another pop concert featuring several depraved and talentless figures whose appreciation by our people is a feature of our decay. This shows that our people are learning nothing. I also saw many attack the likes of David Vance and Paul Weston for spelling out reality soon after the attack. They called them "racist" etc. So, many of our people are still asleep and it seems they would be perhaps right up until a caliphate was installed and even after then.

Liberal Europe wants to submit and die.

#OurValues.
Charlie

Postby Paul » 04 Jun 2017, 12:27

Powerful stuff Gavin. I would never ordinarily imagine someone like yourself would ever use such strong words. But of course, we are now living in anything but ordinary times.

This morning, virtually all I see on social media, apart from occasional twinkles of resistance (Robinson, Vance, Condell, etc) is people using the opportunity to bash Teresa May and the Conservatives (much is valid, except not from their sickening, left-wing perpective) whilst promoting Jeremy Corbyn and Labour. They are just using this further atrocity to promote their ridiculous and uneducated political preferences. A huge swathe of the (white indigenous) population of this country (perhaps more than half?) are ignorant fools. This is all the more apparent amidst the young (under 40 now) and more again amidst the female population. Most of the immigrant population have their own agenda of course... and by immigrant I don't mean the Polish.

All week, the main point of interest among young people is the forthcoming concert in Manchester and whether or not they have managed to have their 'bee' tattoo yet. The Manchester Bee, symbolising the Worker is the supposed allusion. Ironically and predictably, many (most?) of the recipients of these tattoos are jobless, and have little intention of ever doing any work. Perhaps the further irony is that that the activity of the bee represents the hive-mind and structure and that the life of the individual is expendable, in thrall to the vast collective society.

Anyway, it will be time for another tattoo then. Another bee, on the other arm or hand. Or perhaps a different one. At this rate, lots of young women will soon be walking round covered in tattoos of insects.

More irony is that lots of these left-wing devotees are bemoaning the fact that we have few police, and that this is all Theresa May's fault. But these people would ordinarily revile the police and any attempt by any Conservative government to expand the police and their powers would normally be howled down and then referenced for the next ..... decades? Of course the Conservatives have cut the police, as part of the ongoing process of decline, but Labour cut them, politically corrected them, weakened them, bureaucratised them and so on, in the utterly damaging Blair years.

The dumb left-wing 'sheeple' are also continually saying that the whole of British media is right-wing biased. This is how stupid they are. The BBC are a 'right-wing think tank' (no doubt Question Time is too) and all the print media are right-wing as well. We cannot reason now with these kind of people, any more than the terrorists. They have lost their minds, or never developed them in the first place.

As regards the existing Police themselves, they are now in a precarious situation. Apart from their woeful numbers, politically enforced agenda, and general weakening is the attitude of the public. People are bewildered at the actions of the Police and have been increasingly for 30 years or more. Further confusion and strangeness exists in that right-wing (minded) people are now becoming disillusioned with the cops, while left-wing people are now calling for more of them. Would you ever have imagined the Left would have been decrying a Conservative government for not providing enough Police? But of course the Left don't want swathes of extra Police for the purposes of checking on Muslim gangs or ghettos, or investigating child rape, or preventing drug crime. They want them to persecute you if you display the national flag or say something 'right-wing' on the internet.

I'm apprehensive about this week's election. Imagine another one or two attacks this week. How will the country function and run a General Election? You can't run GEs during a war. But aside from that there is the more than slim possibility that Labour (or Labour in coalition despite what they say) might win the day. We are doomed then, utterly. Corbyn at the helm and Diane Abbott close by. There must be a million civil servants (commissars) spread across the local authorities of this country who are just waiting for a mandate from a Westminster government to impose full-blown political correctness, or even Marxist tyranny upon their own people.

Or if the Conservatives win, as is still most likely I tend to think, we will simply remain in the state we are now.

The military won't do anything. If they tried, the country would fracture down the middle. We would be reviled by most all foreign governments and there may be intervention. The American president might be on our side but half his population wouldn't, 150 million of them.
Paul

Postby Jonathan » 05 Jun 2017, 19:50

Very thought-provoking post, Gavin. I'm going to read through it again and jot down my thoughts.

It seems that three men drove a white van from north to south across London Bridge - an area I know well - ploughing people down deliberately, and then into Borough Market where there are pubs numerous pubs and bars. It appears they then began to "stab" people at random.

This is the new Palestinian modus operandi, perfected over the last summer, and now adopted by their admirers.
At the time these were reported in the msm as 'car attacks', with equal weight given to the murderer and the murdered. YouTube has some videos, for those with strong stomachs:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUbCQPDDu_8
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X2xepiENdU
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3BWDXTWXhk
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZaFsyDcbgI

The first is I want to emphasise that these jihadi attacks, disgusting though they are, are not our principal problem in the UK

Agreed.

Having understood motives, now I think it is time for us to consider what should be done about our situation. I don't underestimate the government's predicament: the fact is we already have many thousands of the enemy already within our gates and hundreds of thousands more ready to be "activated" on any perceived slight. We have only 150,000 personnel in the whole of the British Army. There are more than 200,000 Muslims in Birmingham alone... So we must keep on being killed and continue to lose our country. Well, I think that is unacceptable. There is no chance of any political party doing anything that is required to return our country to us, therefore I think our greatest hope now is a military coup. I invite comment on all of my observations and on how we might best go about encouraging this in order to save Britain from complete Islamisation and enable our children to grow up in a country somewhat resembling the one we knew.

If there's going to be armed conflict, then the weight of numbers is an important point to consider. They need to be considered both at the initial moment of conflict, and with a long-term view on how a long struggle might play out.

I've read in the newspapers (ha) numbers like 20K military-aged muslim males with military training on some sort of watch-list. Assuming there are quite a few of them who are not on any list, let's say 50K at the outset of conflict. Each of these can handle an AK-47, knives, molotov cocktails; some of them can make bombs. They have no logistical train.

If the UK armed forces consist of 150K personel, this is likely to mean only 20K men who can handle a rifle. That's just how it is with modern armies. However, there are also lots of reservists. Wikipedia says 35K Volunteer Reserves, of which a higher proportion is likely to be men who can hold a rifle. In addition, anyone who has served in the last 20 years will be immediately called up, and is likely to respond. So let's say we can get to 50K armed men in uniform.

The problem with this is that several advantages lie with the enemy. First, they have the initiative. Second, their forces can disappear into the background as in a classic guerilla war. This means that the primary advantages of a modern army - firepower and mobility - will not be effective. The outset of the war is likely to look like localized strikes by Jihadists, followed by an impressive-looking deployment by the military at that location. The Jihadis go quiet, peace seems to have been restored, but then there's another bombing in another city. This will go on until the Jihadis lose all respect for the military, and start actively targeting the soldiers.

This is, in essence, the problem which Bashar Al-Assad had in Syria. His army was not large enough to control all his territory. He had to move it from one place to another to quell the local resistance, and this let other areas rise against him. In the end he lost effective control of half his territory.

In the long term, the Jihadis have a large manpower base to call on in the UK itself (Wiki says 2.6M, suppose it to be 4M including unregistered immigrants, say 20% military aged men, comes to 500K). This is just a pool - they're not all going to enlist on the same day. In addition, an active war in the UK will be a magnet to Jihadis worldwide, in the same way Syria is today.

Britain has a population of 63M. However, its demographic structure is different - the population as a whole is much older. Wikipedia gives about 22% of the population between 20 and 40 - half of these would be men, so 11% of 63M is 6.4M. However, the 63M includes muslims and other immigrants, which are not likely to fight, and the 11% figure probably also includes the influence of the different immigrant demographic. So, say, 8% of 57M comes out to 4.5M. This is considerably more than 500K.

So even if, at the start of the conflict, the forces are about equally effective, the UK has a large manpower base on which to draw, at least in the medium term. Couple this with the modern army which it possesses, and could conceivably use, I would say that a UK victory in this conflict depends on a few factors coming together.

1) Ability to make use of its manpower. This means that no scenario of massive emigration must be allowed to happen; This also means that a split of the United Kingdom ought to be avoided - and this might very well happen in the case of a military coup. There must be no crisis of political legitimacy, if you are expecting the youth of the nation to rally around the flag.

2) Willingness to use its firepower. If the nation is resolved to achieve victory, rather than 'manage a crisis', then the army will use its mobility and firepower effectively. In 2002, the IDF tactic was to surround a city or refugee camp, and send in the infantry to comb through it. The terrorists would either fight and dies, or flee and be captured. Few got away to fight another day. When they fought effectively (Jenin), this caused large Israeli casualties, but the mission was still accomplished.

3) Willingness to limit enemy reinforcements. This means closing the borders, and deporting prisoners of war rather than releasing them into prisons, or exchanging them for hostages.

Now to address the question of a military coup. The primary problem of such a coup will be that it will cause a crisis of legitimacy. Scotland may go its own way - and this may cause some military units to dissolve. Armed regiments may be turned against each other, if one sides with the coup and another sides with the government. A belief that the politicians are murdering each other to maintain power will only encourage white flight. Thus the dangers of a military coup are quite real - it might result in a protracted struggle for power, like the struggle between Stephen and Matilda in the twelfth century. Even a coup which falls apart within a day will have repercussions - the politicians will no longer trust their military commanders, and will prevent the army from ever concentrating too much of its force under a single command. It will promote incompetent officers because they are politically reliable.

How might a coup succeed? It would require near unanimity within the military high command - enough that any units which were not a part of it would follow along, rather than struggle against the odds. It would also require political legitimacy. The best way to get that would be to co-opt a royal figurehead, like Prince Harry, who also has a recent military record. He might be anything from an unwilling figurehead to a chief conspirator. One wonders what might happen if the Queen herself asserted the privilege of dissolving Parliament, and appointing a provisional government in its stead.

A coup is a terrible gamble. Of course, sometimes a gamble is precisely the wise course of action, when faced with certain defeat. The question is - is this the current situation? I think that the situation appears much more imminently dire than it actually is, simply because Europe is so remote from conflict, that it is difficult to gauge the true perspective. There is an example from Israeli history (I'll bet you saw that coming) which I think might be instructive.

Israel's war of independence lasted about a year and a half, and left about 6,000 Israeli dead. This was 1% of the total population - UK equivalent today would be 600K dead. About 1,400 of these were killed in the first 5 months or so of the war. During these months, the Israeli tactics were static defense of settlements, static defense of convoys on the roads, and appeal to the British Army to stop the muslim onslaught (oh, the irony). This was quite ineffective, and in April 1948 the not-quite-formed IDF started concentrating its forces, and attacking the bases of the muslim gangs, driving them away permanently.

The point of the matter is this: During those 5 months, defeat loomed, and there seemed no way to change the course of events. Some of those 1400 deaths were preventable. But the same government which was ineffective for those months, by a significant (but not revolutionary) change of tactics, was able to reverse the course of events, and finish the war with victory.

Now, I am not saying that the wisest course of action is to keep the same people in charge. Far from it. But any Israeli desperado who had managed to engineer a coup during those 5 months in 1948, might have brought ruin on his people, rather than saving them. The equivalent of 1400 dead in 5 months would be 150K dead in Great Britain. Actual casualties have so far been less than a hundred. This is not a call for inaction. Each of these is a tragedy, and a sufficient reason to halt immigration - to say nothing of sending most of the government to an ignominious retirement. But things are not so bad that an act of desperation is necessary. The tools of democracy have not yet been exhausted. England can come back from this, and from worse than this, so long as political legitimacy and national unity are retained. A hasty coup can destroy both of these, and could conceivably be what brings England to ruin.
Jonathan

Postby Gavin » 05 Jun 2017, 21:04

That is a fascinating (if chilling) post, Jonathan, particularly with the insight of the Israeli experience - thank you. Let's all consider it...
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Multiculturalism & Immigration