Muslim intransigence

Islam is, for now, included under this topic

Muslim intransigence

Postby Gavin » 08 Jun 2017, 05:53

[I am trying to split more isolated topics off the long thread about Islam in the UK now]

Consider the probable I.Q. of the Muslims we see in this video:

Related to this, I thought something Douglas Murray mentioned recently was notable. He pointed out on air that all these Muslim organisations resent any implication that they should take any responsibility for exposing potential terrorists in their midst. They don't like the "Prevent" strategy at all. Their reaction after a terrorist atrocity is always to defend themselves and bleat about "Islamophobia", despite there still not be any significant fight-back actually at all.

It struck me some of these Muslims might literally be retarded (we know that inbreeding is a massive problem in Muslim communities, especially those from Pakistan) and thus we see them behaving in a child-like manner. I mean they will push something way further than it will be permitted to go, without any sense of propriety or danger, without any notion of the magnitude of what they are doing and that they are playing with fire.

I don't mean that the government is likely to do anything soon except clamp down on Internet usage and warn about the largely fictional "far-right". I mean rather that all of these incidents and reactions by Muslims are at least subconsciously logged by (what remains of) the British people and they have a cumulative effect. This will mean that when a fight-back comes it will be all the more hate-filled. And who wouldn't hate people who show no desire to accept responsibility for the evil spewing from their community and who resent and resist any appeal to help do something about it?

Why don't they do anything about it? Well, we know about that. Muslims have a very strong sense of brotherhood now absent from European people (we're hoping we will rediscover it). As Mark Collett said in a video recently, we don't even know our next-door neighbours now but the Muslims know everyone on their estate, they're close to their whole family and they're arranging for more members of it to be imported into the UK all the time (while of course creating many more via childbirth, too). They're going to cover for people who have committed crimes (as we saw in the case of the rape gangs) and they're going to - at best - hope that someone who is a strong ISIS sympathiser doesn't actually carry out an attack. On the other hand they might not care. They know what the Qur'an says after all. He's just more devout - maybe even braver. They can't fault that, they can't win an argument. Only a small minority would be likely to alert authorities.

Well, I think this intransigence might work for Muslims in the short term, but something Stefan Molyneux said (among many other accurate observations, in my opinion) is that while Europeans take a long time to react, when they do they tend to be very effective. At least they used to be. Let's hope we still have that spirit because otherwise we're going to be completely colonised.
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: Muslim intransigence

Postby Danny » 19 Jun 2017, 16:50

Their reaction after a terrorist atrocity is always to defend themselves and bleat about "Islamophobia", despite there still not be any significant fight-back actually at all.

Something struck me as I watched reports of this morning’s attack: The language used by Muslims in the aftermath of an attack against them was all but identical to the language used by Muslims in the aftermath of the attacks on London and Manchester.

The Muslims I saw interviewed this morning demonstrated the usual self-pity and lack of insight. They were simply victims of blind bigotry – no one watching would be given a sense of the context in which this morning’s attack took place, vile and self-defeating as it was.

(Muslims) show no desire to accept responsibility for the evil spewing from their community and who resent and resist any appeal to help do something about it?

A young Muslim hears Western society denigrated by his parents and from the pulpit of his mosque. What he hears from his schoolteacher and from his TV simply reinforces what members of his own community have taught him - that Western societies are corrupt and corrupting.

He will never engage with higher Western culture. He may flirt with certain ‘Western’ excesses – principally sex and drugs - but this will merely confirm that the world outside Islam is degenerate.

Islam is only criticised in sources he has been taught to consider disreputable. He has been taught to dismiss all criticism of his religion or community as ‘Islamophobic’. When Muslims behead a soldier or immolate children at a pop concert, authority figures will take pains to make it known that they are as concerned for the security of the Muslim community as for the wellbeing of those directly affected.

He is unable to engage in self-criticism – those few Muslims willing to ask awkward questions of their traditions will be condemned by both the Muslim community and their liberal enablers.

The media, the government – all repeat the party line of his own community, that Islam is a force for good, and that Muslims are victims of bigotry.

while Europeans take a long time to react, when they do they tend to be very effective. At least they used to be. Let's hope we still have that spirit because otherwise we're going to be completely colonised.

Interesting.

Mass immigration coincided with a social revolution (Theodore Dalrymple has written brilliantly on the consequences of the universal adoption of a bohemian worldview. The effects have been calamitous, and not merely for the white underclass).

Whereas native Europeans were encouraged to think of themselves as atomised individuals, minorities were encouraged to cling aggressively to cultural identities, no matter how reactionary.

The consequences of this policy - individualism for us, communitarianism for them – have been disastrous. It has encouraged adherents of an aggressive ideology to effectively colonise whole swathes of our cities, and it has crippled our own social cohesion and sense of identity.

The Europe that used to respond effectively may well be dead...

Just to add: Something curious I noticed while following coverage of the attack.

In the aftermath of an attack by Muslims, the media is keen to portray members of the public stating that they are unafraid, that the latest outrage won't change them, and that they are proud of the vibrant, multicultural society in which they live.

Last night, however, Muslims were portrayed as scared, concerned about the future etc.

Stick a camera in the face of the average man, and he'll parrot what he's been conditioned to say. Non-Muslims have been conditioned to think of terrorism as a sad but inevitable feature of modern life.

Muslims have been conditioned to think of themselves as an oppressed minority.
Danny

Return to Multiculturalism & Immigration