The Jason Richwine incident

A topic which pervades many others

The Jason Richwine incident

Postby Gavin » 04 Jun 2013, 20:48

I don't know if someone mentioned this already but there was yet another appalling incident recently of someone being forced to resign from their job for telling the truth (or as best as they could ascertain it, the truth). That person was Jason Richwine. Here is an article in defence of him and here is his own defence.

For comedy value, here is the opinion of some woman at The Guardian. It's not very funny though, it is quite sickening as usual, but the oldest (and most highly recommended) comment is good.
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: The Jason Richwine incident

Postby Caleb » 05 Jun 2013, 01:49

I have read about this on several websites recently. My position is that the problem doesn't even lie so much with those on the left. It lies with those on the right. The left is a cancer on society. I take that largely as a given. Yet what is the right doing about it? The right constantly cedes more and more ground, and then complains endlessly about how unfair things are. The right is largely a bunch of pansies. You can't not turn up to the game and then complain about losing by forfeiture. The real cowards, front and centre, in this are those at the Heritage Foundation who let Richwine get hung out to dry. He did the honourable thing and tried to defend them and his colleagues, so all the "blame" would hopefully fall on him. Screw that, and screw them. They're not worth it. Screw Charles Murray too for throwing his hands up in the air and not really standing beside Jason Richwine. If Charles Murray and all rest of them walked out en masse and started their own intellectually courageous and honest institutions, then people like Richwine, Derbyshire or Ferguson wouldn't get thrown under the bus (though Ferguson, being the slimy careerist he is was happy enough to throw himself under the bus).

Incidentally, I offer this, which I found by following a link at a blog the other day.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » 05 Jun 2013, 07:58

I just found this. From within:

Jason Richwine published a study showing that North Asians have the highest IQs in the world.
Leftists responded by calling him a white supremacist.

That's really all you need to know.

These guys would be parodies of themselves if they didn't have so much power.
Caleb

Postby Elliott » 06 Jun 2013, 18:36

Here's one of those media round-up things regarding the incident:

What's notable is that, in spite of his constant sarcastic tone, the presenter never once takes on any of Richwine's points. He is demonising Richwine simply because there is no other choice, if people like him (the presenter) are to keep their jobs and delusions.
Elliott

Return to Political Correctness