The attack on Finsbury Park Mosque

Islam is, for now, included under this topic

The attack on Finsbury Park Mosque

Postby Gavin » 20 Jun 2017, 17:54

I just wanted to note a few things about the recent attack on Muslims near the notorious Finsbury Park Mosque:

First of all, as far as I am aware the body count is currently zero as it is not clear whether the one Muslim who died was going to die anyway, since he had reportedly collapsed and was at the time being tended by other Muslims. So when Theresa May said this attack was "every bit as bad" as all the jihadi slaughters and truck attacks, this is stretching things. The result was not every bit as bad, and even the intent - while bad - was arguably not every bit as bad, considering that the man was not cutting throats or blowing up children.

The perpetrator of this attack is nonetheless being compared with Muslim terrorists, and people such as Piers Morgan are claiming that if we condemn all Muslims for terror attacks in the name of Islam then we must condemn, for example, all Welsh people for this attack. But this is a fallacious analogy since the Welsh are a nationality and an ethnicity (with a long and established history in the UK) whereas Muslims are united by adherence to a backward ideology. Other Welsh people might not share any political or religious ideology with Mr Osborne who carried out this attack, but Muslims do at least claim to support the whole of the Qur'an and consider Mohammed the perfect individual, beyond any criticism. Mohammed is somebody who, according to the relevant texts, ordered a poet beheaded, supervised the beheading of 700 Jews, took sexual slaves and multiple wives and raped a nine year-old girl, quite apart from leading expansionist conquest by the sword.

Also following this attack, Muslims interviewed said that all Muslims were victims and they were now concerned for their safety. Indeed the attack was treated by the mainstream media with the same, if not more, gravity than the many brutal jihad attacks. But, we might ask, if Muslims are the main victims when Muslims slaughter people, why are non-Muslims not the main victims when a non-Muslim commits an attack?

This attack was immediately blamed on people like Tommy Robinson, but he has merely reported on the many rapes and jihad atrocities and spoken about the fact that the Qur'an encourages hatred of non-Muslims. We have a situation when an attack by an unstable Welshman is blamed on the supposed ideology of Tommy Robinson, while it is deemed unacceptable to blame an attack by a Muslim on the ideology of Islam. Yet the former has no identifiable ideology of hatred whereas the Qur'an clearly does. These are the lies and this is the political correctness of our media.

Finally, Muslims have "demanded" more police outside mosques following this rare attack. As Anne-Marie Waters said, why were more police not deployed to, for example, Rotherham, to help guard against the mass rape of English schoolgirls by Muslim gangs there? But in any case, yes, let's have the police there outside the mosques, but - even better - inside too. Undercover would be best.

One can understand the frustration of Mr Osborne (who was reportedly otherwise "polite and friendly") but his attack was not only morally wrong but also strategically made no sense. Didn't people learn from Breivik? Perhaps he just flipped. Killing a few Muslims is not only barbaric but it will not help matters at all - on the contrary it only gives ammunition to the mainstream media. If the Islamisation of Europe is to be undone, I believe it must be undone democratically, while the balance of numbers is in our favour. The main thing is to call out PC where we see it and the government must protect, rather than persecute, those such as Tommy Robinson who are brave enough to criticise Islam. We must insist on freedom of speech, in particular if the likes of Corbyn are ever elected, and of course keep pressing the government to stop importing more jihadis and to deport all the illegals already here.

Those were my main thoughts on this matter so far. The British have a right to fight for the preservation of their culture but this isn't the way. Not unless, perhaps, there really has come a complete breakdown and civil war is fully underway. On that particular point it'll be interesting to see whether Muslims commit violence in response to this. In fact, it'll be hard to tell, since they were no doubt going to commit violence anyway.
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: The attack on Finsbury Park Mosque

Postby Jonathan » 20 Jun 2017, 20:28

Forgive me for asking - this is simple ignorance on my part - but to what extent is it certain that this was a deliberate attack, and not some drunk pressing the wrong pedal? There was a similar event in Times Square a couple of months ago, and Islamic Terror was on everybody's lips until it turned out the driver was stoned. I'm not sure I'd trust any conclusions a cursory reading of British newspapers would give me, and I'm not sure how well I'd do if I tried to sift out the truth.
Jonathan

Re: The attack on Finsbury Park Mosque

Postby Gavin » 20 Jun 2017, 21:51

Good to be skeptical. The word is that the chap was shouting "I want to kill Muslims" - however that word is likely from the Muslims themselves so should indeed be treated accordingly. It seems a bit too direct and unlikely actually. Like when it was claimed the killer of Jo Cox shouted "Britain First!". I have also heard since that he has "a history of psychiatric problems". We shall see - especially if they let him speak in court. You certainly don't need that history to be fed up with all the jihad and seeing your country colonised though.
Gavin
Site Admin

Return to Multiculturalism & Immigration